A Lucky Man

At The Penthouse

Izu slept on the couch with Nemuri and Rumi on his right and left. His head leaned onto Rumi shoulder while her was on top of his. The two women weren't sleeping, they were just enjoying his company as it was rare to have this kind of alone time. The rest of the girls were at work and awaited for the time they could get back to their cinnamon roll but for now all they could do is wait. Recovery girl had told them of his condition. He needed to rest and relax his muscles as they were in a bad state as they had tensed so much that the risk of them ripping was high. 
"He is really cute when he is sleeping" Said Nemuri and Rumi giggled. "Maybe but he also has this manly aura of his that hides his sweet side" Said Rumi and kissed the top of his head. The door to the penthouse slowly opened and all of the women that lived with Izu came in. They smiled and went to their rooms to change into more casual clothes. When they got back Izu was still sleeping soundly but it seemed he was a bit uncomfortable as he swirled around. Not to say that sleeping between large breasts isn't nice it's that he was sleeping while sitting which isn't that comfortable. 
Ryuko picked him up bridal style and put him on his bed. He covered him with the blanket and left him to sleep. 

When she got back to the living room she found that the other girls had sat down on the couch and were talking about how their day had been. She sat down between Rumi and Nemuri and joined in on the conversation. 

3 Hours Later

The girls were still talking having become quite loud as they were getting more and more into their conversation or in other words girl talk.
On the other end of the penthouse Izu was slowly waking up. He could feel all his muscles tense with every move he made. He was sore and he knew that. He pulled the blanket off him and sat on the edge of the bed. "The next few days are going to be hell" He thought and proceeded to get up. It was cold so he put on his favorite green sweater but decided to stay in his shorts as he was too bored and honestly too sore to change into anything else. 

He went to the kitchen to get some water and found Awata and Shino making what seemed to be hot chocolate. "Izu you are awake!" Said Awata and hugged him. Shino did the same hugging him from behind. They quickly let him go when they heard his grunts of pain. "You body is still in pretty bad shape huh?" Asked Shino and he laughed "You think?" He asked weakly and the two girls giggled. 

Awata helped him get to the living room and then left to continue her brewing. Ryuko and Nemuri helped him sit down or should i say dragged him down as the two grabbed his hands and yanked him making him sit down quickly but painfully. "That hurt . . . a lot" He said and the girls laughed. "Consider it payback for what you said at the hero agency." Said Uwabami and he deadpanned. "First of all you are happy that i said what it said and second of all i didn't hurt you" He complained and they all sighed. "Fine now how do you feel?" Asked Tomoko and he huffed. "In pain and in further pain" He answered and felt two hands wrap around his neck. "Don't say it like that it makes us sad" Said Awata pouting. She handed him his hot chocolate and sat down opposite of him.

 "Fine let me say that again. I, um . . . I have certainly seen better days and the pain i am feeling right now is a first but your company is already soothing my broken body. Better?" He asked and they nodded affirmatively.  He took a sip of his hot chocolate and sighed. "So anything you want to do sense your days off were moved to the next three days." He asked and they looked at him taking a ship of their hot chocolate. "Not really and also now that you are hurt we can't do many things" Said Ryuko and he sighed. "This ruined our long awaited weekend off huh?" He asked and they nodded sadly. "Yeah but we got even more days off and we also get to spend time together wether you want it or not." Said Uwabami and he smiled. "Now why would i now want that?" He asked and they smiled warmly at him. 

After some time they decided they would watch a movie but sense there was nothing good on the television they decided they were going to rent one. There were to parties the one which wanted a scary movie and the one which wanted an adventure film. After a lot of debate it was decided they were going to see a scary movie as it had been promised the last time they did something like this. The movie they picked was Friday The 13 as it was in their opinion the best they could watch. They got some popcorn and some drinks (Alcohol for them juice for him) and sat down to watch their movie. As time went on they seemed to be getting more drunk as they drunk out of anxiety and fear that were caused by the movie they were watching. In the end they were laughing as the movie seemed less like a horror film and more like a comedy sense they would throw a joke in every five seconds. Every time he told them they were drunk they would deny it and take a sip from their drink getting even more drunk. 

12 pm

The girls were barely awake as they all walked to their bedroom. They quickly took their clothes off and invited him to the now warm bed an offer no one would refuse. He lied down between Rumi and Nemuri which were on his right and left while all the other girls were on some other part of his body. The night was cold but with all of their heat combined it became a really nice warm and cozy under their bedsheets. They fell asleep before him as he just looked down at them and smiled. He was a lucky man and he knew that more than anyone in the world (except me off course).