I Am In Danger

7:30 Am

Morning had come and the heroines woke up early in order to go to work. They looked at the calendar and saw the date and a smile crossed their face as they had completely forgotten that today was their day off and after so much time they could finally relax and spend time with the one they loved. They all looked down at the man between them. Izu was sleeping soundly between Yu's and Nemuri's breasts using them as pillows. "He looks so peaceful when he is sleeping" Said Ryuko laying next to him and the other girls followed her laying next to him.  "If you had told me that this young boy would have bedded all of us i wouldn't have believed you but i am so happy he did" Said Rumi playing with his green hair. "Yeah and when he gets older i wouldn't mind having his children and marrying him" Said Yu as the thought of having many little Izukus amused them. Izuku slowly woke up his emerald eyes opening meeting their's who had different colors from gold to normal brown not that he minded of course. "Good morning handsome" Said Shino running her finger down his chest making him blush. "U-um shouldn't you be at work?" He asked trying to get up but was shut down by Uwabami and Ryuko who held his arms and Yu and Nemuri who held him from behind pressing their bodies against his. "Today and tomorrow are our days off and we will be spending them with you" Said Tomoko as she the other two pussy cats and Awata climbed on top of him resting their heads on his chest. They all nuzzled with Izuku quickly going back to sleep and he quickly followed suit sleeping between the breasts he loved so much, not that he would ever say that out loud.

9:00 Am

Izu was the first one to wake up. Not that, that mattered sense he was trapped between all the girls that were sleeping with him enjoying the fact that they didn't have to wake up early for today and tomorrow. He looked at their sleeping faces. Some where happy and some neutral. He looked at the time noticing that this was the first time he had woken up so late for a long time. He managed to grab his phone and was quick to check his messages. He looked at all the ones from his classmates and saw the usual. Most of the guys usually asked him where he was and what he was doing while the girls asked him more general questions like how he was and if he was studying (That was only Momo). He smiled and started answering telling them he was fine and as to his where about well he couldn't really talk about that.  

9:47 Am

It had taken a lot more time than he had expected and he had one more message left to answer. It was from an unknown number and when he opened he only saw coordinates and a photo. A photo from a hero convention with him and his mother sitting next to a All Might poster. Then it clicked "T-that's the photo mom told me she would send me if she got in trouble so i could always have it" He went to google maps and searched up the coordinates which led to an abandoned bar. He quickly texted All Might, Nezu and many other heroes of which he had their numbers from their last meeting in case of emergency and told them to meet him at those coordinates. He managed to snake his way out of their grasp and quickly put on his suit and ran to the coordinates. 

Outside An Abandoned Bar

Izuku and many other heroes were outside the abandoned building. They were in battle positions as they were planning their approach. "So this is how it will go. Deku and Gran Torino will run in there and rescue the target while the other heroes and i will stand by. Our mission today is to get the target out not to fight unless we are forced to. After we get the target out we cover the retreat of Deku who will along with Kamui Woods and Endeavor escort the target to the hero agency got it?" Asked Nezu as he got ready. "Yes!" They all answered and Deku and Gran Torino ran in the building breaking the doors until they found one that seemed newer than all the others. Deku looked at Gran Torino and he started counting down from three. "Three" "Two" "One" "GO!" Said Gran Torino and the two dashed in the room.

Deku quickly found his mother along with Toga and Kurogiri. The two villains looked at the heroes surprised "How the hell did they find us!" Said Toga and Kurogiri went next to her "Either way we can;t risk a fight with them it's a definite loss." Said Kurogiri as he was about to teleport the two out of there but was late to do so. Gran Torino and Deku where faster and they managed to pin the two down. Deku managed to knock Toga to the ground while Gran Torino wouldn't let Kurogiri leave by sticking next to him meaning that if he were to use his quirk it would the hero with him. But before Deku could knock Toga out she managed to throw a dagger hitting Gran Torino in the leg throwing him of Kurogiri letting him escape. Deku got up and ran to Gran Torino putting pressure on his bleeding leg. "You are gonna be okay" He said grabbing him and putting the old man on his back. He went to his mother who had no idea what was happening and took of the blindfold the duct tape that covered her mouth. "Hey mom" He said smiling at her. "Oh Izu my boy are you alright are you hurt?" She asked worrying about her boy as a mother should be. "I am fine now lets get you out of here" He said as he untied her bonds and helped her up with his free hand as he had in his other one Toga carrying her knocked out form. But as he got out of the building he was met with the sight of many angry women who were glaring at him. "Oh no." Thought Deku as he gulped down and went towards them. "H-Hey he said and they all glared at him further. "We will talk later after we secure these two" They all said and the male heroes there all saluted for their soon to be fallen comrade