His True Power

A portal appears above the arena and the man that comes out is none other than Shigaraki, his team (Twice Mr. Compress Toga and Spinner) and multiple nomus. The heroines that were there went to intercept them and protect the UA students from the threat.

In all reality though doing such a thing was basically suicide. The nomus were built for all might and the power these heroines had while being great was most certainly not enough to make the following fight easy. 

 Izuku and the others were forced to leave for their own safety and while it was a good decision Izuku was not having it.  'Am I gonna run again?' Izuku thought to himself while being led away from the fighting. 

Was he really going to let it happen again? Let someone else fight for him as he hid behind the screen of a TV watching the fight and hoping he was there?

"Oh why did you make them leave you are just making our life harder" Shigaraki's voice boomed over the stadium as he touched down on the previously occupied arena. He walked around, his hands behind his back as he smiled deviously. 

The heroes huffed at his actions and until backup came they knew that they had to do their best to keep Shigaraki and his minions away from the students of UA. 

Dragon Hero: Ryukyu, Midnight, MtLady, Bubble Girl and Cow Girl were the ones tasked with doing just that. Protecting the students and holding Shigaraki off for as long as possible.

Nomus being the perfect creations of good old All For One were as powerful as All Might . . . or rather as powerful as Izuku. "What are you doing here Shigaraki!?"Shouted Ryuko while growling at the man before her.

 "All of these kid's minds are still . . . easy to play with . . . which means it is pretty easy to make them believe in your cause" Said Shigaraki with a smirk on his face as he looked at the fleeing students.

"You can so easily change a kids mind . . . make the hero the bad guy and the bad guy the hero of the universe just like that" He joked licking his lips while looking at the fleeing students. 

Shigaraki turned back to the heroines with the same wicked grin he always had, later looking at the nomus around him. He pointed at the heroines and the nomus rushed them letting out ear piercing roars.

The fighting had begun and even though the heroines outnumbered the nomus, they didn't have enough power to destroy them as well as the fact that Midnight along with bubble girl was basically useless in such a fight. 

"We need to destroy them with one punch (MAN)" Said Ryukyu whilst holding her bleeding arm. The others just had bruises or minor scratches but still it was going to be a crushing defeat. Suddenly a light of green light came from the sky everyone turned to see what it was and to their surprise it was Izuku.

Looking around and quickly spotting the heroines he run towards them and stretched out his hands.

"Midoroyia what are you doing here!" Asked the surprised Midnight but he didn't really have time for that. "I will answer that later just give me your hands" He said in a hurry and the girls did as Izuku said. 

"Transport!" He shouted and in a moments notice the girls and Izuku where on top of the arena looking down at a now almost confused and yet furious Shigaraki. "Take that!" Izuku shouted in his head as he turned to look at the confused and light headed heroines. 

 "U-um sorry I couldn't take you any further away but I am not used to having an extra load when I use my transport" His words being accompanied by big sharp breaths as he struggled to breathe normally.

After getting his bearings he tried to leave but Ryukyu grabbed his wrist constricting his movement "Sorry but I can't let you waste you life away like that, also you should let the real heroes deal with them" She said to witch he smiled.