My Little Giant(Lemon)

Read the chapter before this one to understand the situation
(LEMON) (REWRITE) 

Izu and Yu kissed his hands going towards to her ass giving it a nice squish. She moaned at his touch. His firm hands felt good on her marshmallow like ass.

They broke the kiss and looked in each other's eyes. She felt mesmerized looking at his emerald green eyes. He moved his hands up and unbuckled her bra letting her breasts bounce on his chest. She grabbed her bra and tossed it on the side.

He grabbed one of her breasts and put it in his mouth licking the nipple making her moan. She grabbed the bulge in his underwear and started massaging it up and down making him grunt. <<Aren't you big~?>> She asked pulling his underwear down with a blush and grabbing his dick pumping it up and down. He released her nipple and claimed her lips.

His hand followed her spine and reached her panties pulling them down. He inserted one finger in her pussy spreading her wet folds, he quickly found her sweet spots and hit them consistently. She moaned in their kiss and pumped faster and faster trying to get him to climax before her. But being the more experienced one Izu managed to hold his orgasm, something that was really hard to do and put another finger in her pussy making her cum on his hand.

They broke their kiss her having a huge blush on her cheeks. <<It's your turn to please me>> He said as he got up and she got on her knees. She looked at his raging member and smiled as it twitched under her hold. 

She blew on it making it twitch as she slowly took his length in her mouth, her supple lips around his cock and her tongue teasing the tip. He moaned and held her head forcing her down his member. 

She suppressed her gag reflex and slowly took his member out of her mouth and then immediately back in. He moaned her name as her head bobbed up and down bringing him immense pleasure. 

<<Ah~ i am cumming>> he said cumming in her mouth. She tried to swallow it but the amount was to much and some fell onto her breasts. She licked all of the cum that had fallen on her breasts and giggled at his pleasured expression.  

She turned around showing him her plump ass wiggling it. His member strung back to life at the site her womanly fluids going down her creamy legs. 

He put the tip of his dick on her wet folds slightly opening them. He looked at her waiting for confirmation. She nodded with a smile and he started inserting his long member in her wet hole spreading it slowly. 

He reached her hymen and broke it. He brought her in for a kiss and she waited a bit before moving a bit to test if it still hurt. She moaned as she slowly backed herself up on his member, her moans being music to his ears. 

He thrust into her from behind grabbing her breasts and bringing her body on his. She was surprised at this new position but had no time to react as he thrust inside her hitting her weak spots as she moaned his name. 

 He used his quirk to thrust faster and faster making her cum and slowly reducing her to a moaning mess. Her walls tightened up with every orgasm and making him near his. <<Yu i am close>> He said hitting her g-spot.

<<Cum inside, fill me up Izu!>> She said as she grabbed the back of his head and brought him in for another steamy kiss. He came inside her filling her womb with his warm seed.

Izu fell down on the bed panting as he looked up at the woman in front of him. She caught his gaze and razed her hands allowing him to see her in all her glory making him blush.

She giggled at his reaction and laid herself on his chest kissing it and then going up his neck to his mouth. Unlike the ones before this was a slow and passionate kiss as the two were tired from their previous 'workout'. 

The two parted and she slowly wiggled herself to his side turning away from him and putting his arms around her waist. He smiled and kissed her head whilst tightening the hold he had on Yu. 

They quickly fell asleep in each other's arms with wide smiled on their faces. 

-------------------------------------------------(LEMON END)-----------------------------------------------------

Izuku was the first one to wake up. He gazed at her beautiful body and face and thought about how lucky he was to have her and all the other women by his side. He moved her hair off of her face and kissed her forehead sense the latter had turned around to face him during the night. 

Izuku sat on the side of the bed looking out the window when he felt two hands wrapping around his neck. He looked back but before he could say anything Yu silenced him with a tender kiss. <<Where do you think you are going?>> She asked pulling back down on the bed.

 He smiled <<You know we have to get up someday>> He said. She pouted <<But i don't want to do that yet>> She said with puppy eyes. <<I would love to stay but i have to do some training i have been slacking off lately>> He said cupping her cheeks. She sighed and laid her head on is chest <<Fine but when you come back we will continue this>> She said looking up to him. <<This? What cuddle for hours?>> He asked with a warm smile. 

<<Yes unless you want to do something more... intimate~>> She said with a smirk on her face. <<*Sigh* If i am not to tired we might>> He said as he escaped her grasp and got off the bed making her frown. He put on a shirt and trousers and left to let her dress. 

Yu wore a blue shirt and a blue jeans and went to the kitchen to make some coffee but found that her loved one had made her coffee before he left. "He is so sweet!" She thought as she bounced around like a schoolgirl. "I think me and the girls should reward him for all he has done for us! Yes that would be fun~!" She thought as perverted ideas went through her head and a blush appeared on her face. She sent a message to all the girls explaining to them her plan. She took a sip from her coffee and liked it from her lips.