The Pros Need Help

Izuku woke up at the sound of birds chipping on the window. He looked at them and sighed, he tried to get up but felt weight on his right arm. He looked on his right and saw Midnight peacefully sleeping. He smiled at the beautiful sight in front of him and started to caress her cheek with the back of his hand causing her to wake up. <<Sorry I didn't want to wake you up>> She smiled and moved her body closer to his ending up on top of him. She looked into his eyes and said <<No worries if I it's you then I don't mind.>> He pulled her closer giving her a passionate kiss.

Once they parted Midnight decided to get up and check her messages in case something important had happened. While she was doing that he got up put some clothes on and went to the kitchen to make some food for both of them. He looked inside the counters and found out she had just enough ingredients to make pancakes for the two of them (Convenient I know just roll  with it) Midnight looked through her messages and found one that was sent by the hero association about a mission which seemed interesting. It was something she would talk over with Izuku sense it in a way involved him to.

She put underwear on, a long pullover and slippers and followed the smell of freshly baked pancakes. She looked over at Izuku who hadn't noticed her yet and decided to surprise him a bit. She got to him without him realizing and hugged him from behind. He was surprised at her gesture but decided to return the favor but turning around and hugging het too. <<Good morning beautiful>> He said looking into her eyes <<Good morning to you too>> she said pulling him in for a kiss. After pulling away for some air Nemuri went to sit down at the table to continue reading her messages. Izuku finished making the pancakes and sat at the table. <<So is there anything important>> Said Izuku while pointing at Midnight's phone. <<Well actually there is, you see me and some other heroines are going on a mission and we were asked if we wanted to bring anyone with us on the mission.>> She paused for a second and continued <<So would you like to come with me?>> <<Well i would love to but i have got school.>> <<Oh don't worry about Nezu will take care of it>> <<Sure then who else will be there?>> Midnight looked down at her phone to see who else was going. <<It will be me, Ryukyu, Rumi, MtLady, Bubble girl, Uwabami and the female members of Pussy Cats>> <<So how long will this mission last?>> Said Izuku <<Well we don't really know it depends on how lucky we get>> <<Well then when do we start?>>

Time Skip 12:00 am

 Midnight and Izuku arrived at a penthouse where they were supposed to meet with the other heroines. Midnight used the key she was given to open the door. She and Izuku went in following the sound of talking. They entered the living room in which were the other heroines. <<Well look who came Midnight and that young boy who defeated AFO isn't that a surprise>> Said Rumi. All the girls in the room had seen his fight and were impressed at his power and even thought of him as a possible match for the future, not that if the chance to claim him as theirs were to come they wouldn't take it. Izuku decided to introduce himself which led to the girls introducing themselves and telling him their real names.

Time went on while they were having small talk until Izuku had to leave for training with Gran Torino and All Might. After he left the girls had a chat about living arrangements and... Izuku. <<You know you can't hog him for yourself>> Said an irritated Ryuko looking at Midnight. <<I am not we just had some fun together that's all>> She said slightly blushing at what he had done to her while they were having sex. <<You know we all like him but we still have to act according to our age>> Said Rumi. <<Well i think we can all agree that this opportunity is one of a life  time so i think we should take it>> Said Yu (MtLady) while putting her arms under her breasts in a crossed formation. <<<YES>>> Said all the girls in unison. 

Time Skip 7:30 pm 

They were still talking until the Midnight's phone rung. It was Izuku to their surprise. 

Izuku?

Hey Nemuri do we have any bandages at home? 

Um? Yes why do you ask? 

Well don't get mad but Gran Torino brought some male heroes and we fought and i got damaged

THEY DID WHAT?!

I said don't get mad i will be there in a minute so bye 

Midnight closed the phone and looked at the girls who had also heard the conversation were furious and they were definitely going to have a word with the people who trained with Izuku. 

A knock was heard on the door and Awata (bubble girl) went to open it. When the door opened Izuku came in holding his right shoulder. Although the girls wanted to rush at him and 'Heal' him they managed to hold themselves back. Izuku looked at them and said <<Sorry?>> They all sighed and decided to actually provide some medical attention. Rumi signalled Izuku to take his shirt off and so he did. They all gazed at his well built body which towered in front of them (He was taller than all of them). As Ryuko looked at his body her primal instincts flared and her hand unconsciously went towards his body. When her hand touched his body it send goosebumps throughout his body as her hand was really cold. <<Ah s-sorry Izuku i-i didn't->> <<It's okay>> He said calm as ever which was weird knowing his inability at talking to girls more so letting them touch him. Nemuri got close and started bandaging his shoulder and chest. He had gotten quit hurt so the bandage started at his elbow to his shoulder and covering the right part of his chest. 

They all sat down and Izuku had put on his shirt hiding his bandages. They were now making small talk but Izuku decided to change the subject. <<So what coffee do you drink>> After they all told him he made a mental note to himself to make coffee in the morning as a surprise. <<So what would you like to eat for tonight?>> Asked Yu starting to get hungry. <<Well under normal circumstances i would cook for you but i can't do that with this shoulder>> Said Izuku while shrugging his shoulder. <<How good at cooking are you?>> Said Yu <<Let me answer that he is really good and he is also a show of>> Said Nemuri who had tasted his cooking. <<Too bad we will be ordering pizza for today, oh and Izuku don't worry we will pay for your pizza we know you don't really get paid>> Izuku laughed and said <<Thank you and you are correct i don't really get paid>> After they all ordered their pizza they starting talking about random things that came to mind. 

Some time had passed and Izuku heard the bike of the delivery boy and decided to be kind of bold before going to get the pizza as an excuse to leave. <<I know you will probably kill me when is say this but you look really beautiful in civilian clothes>> *Ding* *Dong* the doorbell rung <<I am getting the door>> And as he said he left for the door and left the girls blushing a deep red thinking about what he had said. He had called them beautiful, beautiful no one had ever done that because they were too scared to say such a thing in front of them as they were really powerful heroines. But he had just said it with no fear he had just said like that like it was nothing something that made them fall for him even more.