Bruises and Hugs

Izu and All Might looked at each other in silence. All Might looked more concerned than the young boy but then again neither of them showed any signs of being worried. "At least we know what is wrong with me" Said Izu and All Might laughed. "Yeah so now we know that you aren't going to die and also we know how the members of the league of villains escaped" Said All Might and Izu nodded. "Care to tell the rest of the class" Said Nemuri and Izu laughed getting her joke.

"You see there was, is a man that had an amazing quirk. A quirk that could mimic other people and make identical clones and a quirk that could also copy other quirks which could be given to the clones and the clones only. He was a good friend of All Might but one he day he became distant. The more All Might looked into it the more the man became distant. One day the two lost touch and it wasn't until two years later that the two talked again and it wasn't on good terms. There had been many calls of good people robbing and pillaging stores. He immediately knew it was him and decided to look more into it. He found out that the man he knew was gone and that he was connected to AFO which immediately made the two enemies." He looked at All Might and decided not to continue. "And that's about all i know" He said and shrugged his shoulders. "The bruise on my back will disappear on it's own but until then i shouldn't touch it and try not to move my muscles in that area because if i do it will make me lose control and accidently harm one of you" He said looking at the women that lived with him. "Okay but how does that explain the bruise on your back and also how do you defeat someone with those kind of quirks" Asked Yu and he sighed.
"Well to answer your first question the bruise on my back is caused by the liquid, you could say, that comes out of those clones when they disappear. I guess i got some on me when i fought the Toga clone and well it's not good for the skin. And to answer your second question it's actually quite easy. Well it depends but to keep it simple. The more powerful the person he clones the more concentrated he has to be. He receives a slight bit of damage that is done to the clones which means a large army of weak clones would break his body and a small army of strong clones would destroy his mind. If he were to clone me he would pass out the moment the fake me died. The clones from what we know don't need to eat or sleep but he can't keep the alive while doing something else like sleeping or eating himself" Said Izu and sighed sitting down.

3 Hours Later

The other girls had left and now it was just Izu, Yu and Nemuri. The three sat on the couch with Izu between the two. "I am so bored" He said and the two women giggled. "What do you want to do?" Asked Yu and he sighed. "Nothing" He said and the women smiled snuggling closer to him. "That's a bit inconclusive don't you think?" They asked and he smiled. "Maybe" He said and yawned. "I feel tired." He said and the two women grabbed his collar and brought him in for a kiss. He didn't fight back, he just let them spoil his body as it was in pain. Yu moved to his back and pressed her body on his with Nemuri doing the same with his front. He and Nemuri parted swapping places with Yu. It all felt so soft as their breasts acted as pillows. They took of his shirt and massaged his shoulders. 

He was getting pampered by two beauties and he was enjoying it. He and Yu parted smiling, he kissed her lips and enjoyed his massage. Nemuri kissed his cheek and moved down to his neck. Yu did the same on the other side of his neck while their hands massaged his upper body, chest and back avoiding his 'bruise'. They continued with Nemuri going to his chest and Yu went down his spinal cord giving him goosebumps. 

The two smiled at his reaction and went back to hugging him. He stayed there in their arms for about thirty minutes before his belly rumbled. "Someone's hungry" Said Nemuri and he chuckled. "Yeah would you like me to make something?" He asked and they deadpanned. "You are not making anything, we ordering pizza the end" Said Nemuri and he sighed. "Fine pizza sounds fine actually." He said and they ordered. 

The other girls came home before the pizza and they were exhausted, or at least more than usual. They took a quick bath and joined Izu, Nemuri and Yu at the table where the pizza was waiting nice and hot.

As they ate a question came to Izu's head something he and many other people had been wondering for a while now. "Before I found out I had no quirk I was in many groups where we talked about heroes and know even after I joined UA and became a hero myself I have one question that remains unanswered to all of us" He said and they looked. "You can ask but we answer only if it's not something well secretive" Said Rumi. He looked at them and opened. "Are heroes called to catch tax evaders?" He asked and they burst out laughing. 

"There is no way that is really your question!" Said Ryuko and he smiled scratching the back of his head. "No Izu we are not called to catch tax evaders" Said Tomoko and he sighed. "Good now I can die happy" He said and they sighed.