Forgiveness and Planning

All Might arrived at the scene in an effort to put an end to this but he was way to late <<NO!>> He screamed but it was to late and gunfire was heard. The heroines that were with Izu a minute ago closed slightly cried. Was this his end? Or was this a Huge mistake?

<<What have you done?!>> Screamed All Might clearly afraid of what was to come. <<Sorry All Might we had to he was a lost cause>> Said the commanding officer of the police that were at the scene. <<ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!>> They all looked at where Izu was and saw him standing still with eyes wide open, bullets all around him and green sparks around his body. <<FIRST YOU DON'T TELL ME THAT MY NEMESIS HAS ESCAPED A VILLIAN THAT ONLY I CAN STOP RESULTING IN THE ABTUCTION OF MY MOTHER AND THEN YOU TRY TO KILL ME?! I HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU AND I GET THIS?!>> They were all shocked at the sudden revelation. All Might started approaching Izu in an effort to calm him down. <<Deku you need to->> <<NO I DON'T YOU OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME>> Suddenly many armored vehicles with machine guns appeared. Out of which came men with assault rifles and they all started shooting at Izu. This was the military who had been informed about the incident by the government and had responded to the scene to put down the "enemy". The heroes tried to stop them but where ordered down by the representatives of the hero agency. Izu used his immense speed to catch every single bullet coming at him. He was now at 10.000% OFA and he was mad. He used his speed to quickly put out of commission (Knock out) every officer that was there leaving only the heroes standing. He gave them a quick glare and left at incredible speeds basically disappearing in front of their eyes. 

3 Hours After The Incident

Izu was sitting at the edge of a cliff as he watched police cars roam the street looking for him. He huffed, got up and looked at the number 1 hero along with the retired hero All Might. <<You came here to kill me or capture me?>> He asked stretching getting ready to run <<Neither we came here to tell you the truth>> Said All Might as he walked towards Izu <<The truth? Isn't it a bit late for that>> <<Listen Deku i didn't know he had escaped they never told me because they knew i would tell you somehow and sense you were a civilian you weren't supposed to know. There were no ill intentions they just wanted to protect the civilians>> Izu laughed <<Well they did a great job at that if i say so myself>> He said slightly sobbing. <<I am sorry for your mother we will get her back i promise>> Said All Might trying to comfort Izu <<You know before all this with the league of villains and AFO i would have believed you but now that i have been through so much i don't think you can promise that>> Said Izu as he fell on his knees sobbing. All Might got closer and put a hand on the boys shoulder. <<I might not be able to promise we will get her back but i will do everything in my power to help>> Izu stood up and looked at All Might <<Fine i will come with you but if i sense that i am in trouble i am leaving>> He said rubbing the tears of his eyes. <<That's fine with me. Oh and also you did really scare Them so they might be angry at you or they might try something to make you forgive them for not telling you the truth>> Izu's  eyes went wide as he remembered that he had left the house in quite the rush leaving the girls confused and possibly sad or angry. <<They are gonna kill me>> He thought out loud. All Might and Endeavor laughed. <<They might kill you intentionally or unintentionally if you know what i mean>> Said Endeavor as he punched Izu's shoulder. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck" Thought Izu in his head as he and the two men went towards the hero agency. 

At the Hero Agency

Izu and the other two heroes walked through the empty halls of the agency. They entered a room with a huge table on which sat many famous heroes. He took a glance at the women that lived with him but they were facing the other way, sad and ashamed of their behavior because they hadn't told him about AFO's escape. Even though it was their fault he knew he had to apologise for his behavior because they were surely worried about him from the moment he had left the but in the end none of this would have happened. He wouldn't have gone berserk and his mother wouldn't have been abducted but it was too late now to remanence about the past. Now they had to get his mother back.

He sat down between All Might and Endeavor. Nezu and the leaders of the hero agency entered the room and took their seats at the end of the table. <<We have a very big problem on our hands but before we do anything i think we owe Izu an apology for not telling him the truth from the start which led to his mother abduction. Something none of us wanted to happen>> Said Nezu as he got up and bowed towards Izu. All the heroes followed suit, bowing down towards Izu. He also got up <<I accept your apology but please If he escapes again tell me though I doubt he will be able to escape from the place i am sending him >> He said whispering the last part. Izu sat down and rubbed his temple. <<I am just gonna guess and say we don't know where AFO and my mother are right?>> Nezu nodded and said <<We might not but what we do now is that AFO would't leave this area of Japan sense this is where most of the heroes and you are>> Izu nodded. He and the heroes split the city into different areas where designated heroes would search in and with that the search for AFO had started.