_George's POV_

I start to shift awake, the feeling of uncomfortableness filling my body. I open my eyes to see a dirty, grey, stone brick flooring. I franticly sit up and start to scan for Karl. I don't see him. On the search, my eyes come to a figure standing outside of the cell. He has bright bubblegum pink hair, and it is braided. He is wearing very formal attire, something you would see on a king, with a pig mask. As I continue to stare at the figure, I see two pig ears on top of his head. The feeling this person gives off is very.....intimidating. Staring at the figure he seems to pipe up, "Dream is requesting for your presence."

Why the fluff did he say that so formally, am I about to get sacrificed or something. As the thought puts me on edge, I try to stand up and move, to no avail. Sitting back on the ground I look down at my ankle, there is a big, bulky cuff. As I stare at the shackle, I see the piglet walk toward me, soon undoing the chains. I stand up and start to follow the Pinkett, now knowing this is my chance.

I run up a little closer and kick him in the back of the leg, watching him fall. I take that as my chance to leave and shut the door, hearing it click. I run a little down the hall, looking backward to see if he is following me. That's when I run into something, falling back to the ground. I look up to see...

Dream.

Seeing the lime green hoodie and the signature smiley mask, I shift backward. He steps closer, grabbing my arm and forcing me up. I watch as the Pinkett from before runs up to us and try to explain, "Sorry Dream, he kicked me when I wasn't looking. I thought he was harmless so I turned my back for one second." He looks really beat up about it. 

"It's okay Techno, He looks harmless, and then he strikes. That's what little cuties do to us, they fight back when we least expect it. Though don't worry he's harmless, just caught you off guard."

I just become an angry flustered mess, soon looking at the ground. Still a mess of emotions, I feel a tug on my arm. Looking up from the ground I see that Dream is pulling me forward, I follow when we reach a door. I watch as his hands dance around the keypad. The door opens and he continues to pull me through the door.

We walk down some unique hallways, all looking very formal and expensive. Not really paying attention to the things on the walls, we come to a green door. It had a smiley face on it, like the one on his mask. He opens the door and guides me into the room. "Sit down," he says sternly.

I walk to the front of the desk, sitting down in the chair. I start to scan the dark grey room. There wasn't much in the room just a dark wooden desk, that had papers scattered across it, with a lamp located on the right side. I jump at the contact of a hand brushing against my shoulder. I look to the side to watch Dream make his way to the back of the desk, quickly sitting down. I face forward and look at the menacing mask. "How are you doing George?"

I laugh a little. " Oh, I'm doing amazing, totally love getting kidnapped. Looovvvee it." I snap back.

Hearing a small chuckle, he sits back in his chair, letting his mask lighten up. "George, I'm going to ask you some questions, and I would refrain from using that tone with me." 

My muscles tense at his words, gulping, I nod and ask, "Why am I here?"

"That's for me to know and for you to not."

I  scoffed and fidget in my chair, becoming impatient with the talk. "George I'm going to be blunt, I really want you to be truthful. I will know when you lie"

I nod, starting to fidget more than before. "What do you know about us?"

I huff, this is so stupid. "Why is that any of your business?!" I snap.

Hearing him sigh he leans forward. The top of his mask darkening once again. "Well it's about me and my crew is it not, so it is my business."

I lean back in the chair putting my hands on the arms of the chair. "I'm going to ask one more time George, what do you know about us, I want every detail."

I sigh and start to explain some of the things we know, in detail, even though there wasn't much. As I explain, he is writing things down and nodding, finishing he sets the pen down and looks at me. "Good," He starts. 

I feel my breath compress in my throat as he finished his command. "Why don't you tell me a little bit about Luca."