_George's POV_

Clutching the arms of the chair, I keep my vision on my knees. I freeze once I hear a sweet, high pitch meow. Directing my gaze to the noise, I'm faced with my cat, Luca. I reach out to Luca but he was ripped back. "You leave my cat alone!" I seethed, pushing myself to the edge of the chair.

Earning a dark chuckle from the other male, he stands up, holding Luca close to his chest, "and if I don't?" He teases.

He was walking to the door when I jumped in front of him, stopping him at the side of the desk. I cross my arms and huff, reaching for Luca, but Dream jerks him away. "Give me my cat, right now."

I hear him laugh a little before setting Luca on the floor. I reach down but was stopped by Dream gripping my wrist and turning me around, pushing me against the desk. With the heat rising in my face, I feel him reach around and push my chin back, making my back push against his chest. "What did I say about being snobby?"

I feel my body go into a paralyzed state, leaving me frozen in his arms. I feel his presence lean closer, hovering over my ear. "Are you going to answer me, George?" He questions.

I whimper out a small sorry before continuing, "Y-you said not to be rude and to be obedient..."

He gives me a small 'good' and retracts himself from my small frame. He turns to me with a breathy sigh, "I guess it's time to bring you back to the cell." 

I turn around quickly and try to bargain with him, I just really don't want to be in the cell. It's so cold, grimy, and just uncomfortable, and if the Pinkett is going to be the guard, then yes I'm scared. It was pointless, my bargains were ineffective to Dream. I kept my head down walking to the cell. The next thing I know, I'm being shoved into an old cell. 

Sitting on the ground and wonder how I got to this point in my life. I hate my job, this sucks. What made me think that this job was going to be fun, this is just not worth it! I feel tears descend my face, quickly sniffling and trying to stop the tears. It didn't work out well, I soon broke out into a sob, with one question pacing through my head. 

Will I get to see or visit my family again, or is this the........end.......

I lay down, letting the tears fall off my face from the sides. I look around the cell out of boredom, trying to find something to do, then I hear a hey. I look to the sound, still seeing nothing. I lay back down brushing it off as nothing, till I hear it one more time. I get up and start to investigate, I come across a small brick missing from the cell.

I see a small male with dark raven hair, he has a blue beanie on that has LAFD, he was wearing a blue jumpsuit with two white lines going down the sides. He was peeking into my cell with his dark, chocolate eyes. He looks around cautiously and hands me something, "Use this wisely." That was all he said before retreating to the other side of his cell.

I lean back, sitting on my butt. I look at a dark purple handkerchief, I start to unravel the tangled cloth watching a small key fall out. I immediately think to the cell door, staying low to the ground I make my way to the door. I look around with anxiety running through my body, witnessing no one around. I reach my arm around one of the bars to the lock, I try to insert the key but it won't fit. I retract my hand quickly in fear of being caught. 

I groan in defeat, so slumping down to the floor, I take the handkerchief and put the key back, shoving it into my back pocket. I fell my back make contact with the hard stone, feeling my eyes grow heavy I close them, falling into the void. 

I'm running. Feeling the cold wind hit against my skin is becoming painful. I look back to see a dark figure chasing after me, I look forward, feeling air constrict in my chest. Hearing a mighty roar, I try to push myself faster in fear of being caught. I look behind myself once more, to feel my foot catch, making me fall down a deep incline. Pushing myself up to my hands and knees I see the thing start sliding down to me, I get to my feet and try and run.

I think I twisted my ankle was all I could think to myself. Limping as fast as I can, I come faced with a big rock obstructing my way, I try and work my way around it but I hear the footsteps getting closer. I turn to see the figure hovering over me, I feel my body paralyze. I see it raise its arms above me, claws long and sharp, the figure quickly pushes its arm down soon colliding its claws with my chest. 

I fall back holding my chest, back against the rock, I use the rock to slide down to a sitting position. Feeling blood leak from the side of my mouth and pour from my chest, I let the stinging pain engulf me pushing me to close my eyes.  

I jump up to a sitting position, sweat falling off my forehead. I'm breathing heavily. I clench my chest trying to control my heartbeat, exhaling rapidly I hear a hey. I look to the side to see the raven hair male from earlier, "Are you okay?" They ask.

" I think so, It was only just a nightmare. Thanks for checking up on me though."

"Eh, it's no problem, by the way, what's your name?"

"Oh umm, my name is George." 

I scoot closer to the wall to reach my hand out, He takes it and shakes it firmly. "Nice to me you George, the name is Alex, Alex Quackity." 

I snicker at the name but he gives me a big bright smile after letting my hand free. I start to lean against the wall, Alex and I start to talk for a while, just getting to know each other. We continue to talk till I hear slight snoring, I peek through the small hole and see that he passed out. I smile and lay down, falling back asleep peacefully.

/x  Author's Note x\

I DID IT!!!! CHAPTER FIVE IS FINALLY DONE!!! I'm sorry for how long this took, I was stuck for a good while and had a lot of school work to do. I don't really know what to say other than that and I hope you enjoyed the book. I will be updating 6 as soon as I can, Also I am seeing that a lot of people are reading my shit book with is surprising. Thank you all for the support on the book and also thank you for your long patience. I hope you had a wonderful day or night, arrivederci (goodbye in Italian),