6

_Alex's POV_

I open my eyes to a loud clanking of my cell door, I see Techno push a boy with a multi-colored hoodie in. He hits the ground with a loud grunt. I hastily push myself up to a sitting position, frightening the poor male. He scoots back against the wall holding his left shoulder, I stand up and ask if he is okay. He nods breaking our eye contact, tears falling down his pale features. 

I make my way over to him and sit down, "Do you mind if I take a look?" I ask.

He lowers his head and nods his head, I let out a low chuckle, "Well I need you to remove the hoodie for me to look at it."

I watch him remove his hoodie and DAMN was he sKiNnY! He sets his hoodie to the side and turns his head, making eye contact with me. I watch as he flushes a bright pink and rapidly turning his head. I lightly grab his arm and shift it towards me, I was surprised at the damage, he had a medium gash on his left arm. It was bleeding a lot, I irrationally rip at my pant leg, taking it and bandaging the taller male's arm. I finish and we just sit there, soaking in the other's presence. 

Once again the door to the cell clanks, looking at the door, I watch Sapnap enter. Sapnap and I have been friends for years, hence why he visits a lot. He walks into the cell while closing the door behind him to eventually just sit down in front of both of us. I watch as the boy next to me tenses, "Hey it's okay, Sap's chill," I try to explain. He doesn't give in.

"I'm sorry."

_Karl's POV_

I look to the male they call Sapnap as he tries to apologize. He moves his head up to look at me fully, he was very stoned-faced but still looked regretful. I just mutter out it's fine and look away. I hear the smaller male strike up a conversation with the mafia member, "So Sap, how have you been, you haven't visited me in a while."

I look in between the males, as they talk like they are at home or in a public place. They both seem close. I feel my muscles loosen at the two friendly people, even though the gang member hurt me, he seemed like a wonderful person. "So what's your name?"

I fall out of my deep thoughts, looking at them both with a dumb expression, "Are you talking to me?" I question.

"No, not at all, it not like I haven't seen you in my life at all."

I let out a snicker at the sarcasm. "My name is Karl, how about you?"

"My name is Alex, but people like t-"

He was cut off by a loud 'Hey' coming from the north wall, the one that Sapnap is sitting at. He moved behind himself quickly, examining the wall. While moving I see a small opening near the bottom, I move closer to see what's on the other side to meet George's eyes. "George?"

"Karl?!"

"Yes, yes it's me, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, how about you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

It hit me like a brick, Sapnap is still in the room with us, I turn around frantically making eye contact with him. He doesn't seem fazed and all and just look back at me. "Don't worry I won't tell, hell Alex and I created the damn thing."

I give my attention to Sapnap, wanting to know the story. I turn away though, in fear I will be prying into something he doesn't want to tell. "Do you want to know the story?"

I whip my head towards him and nod very energetically. He lets out a low chuckle and starts to explain, "We were actually in your situation not too long ago, Alex and I were going to the store and decided to take a small shortcut. We ran into the wrong people at the wrong time," Sapnap starts, though he gets cut off by Alex.