8

_George's POV_

I wake up to my head hitting the floor, I sit up frantically since that dream crept into my mind. Dang, these nightmares will never subside huh? I look up to the lock next to my bed, it's 3:34 am, I have been at the nightmare mansion for about 2 weeks now. Karl and I haven't been given a job just yet, most cause we are undergoing training, it is mostly just Dream and his friends throwing us around till we start to get stronger. It's weird that literally a couple of weeks ago we were both fighting against each other, now were are basically working together. I just can't believe how it has turned out, and get this, they are a lot nicer to Karl and me than the whole FBI force was. Cause they don't throw out slurs about us or talk about us, that I guess is pretty nice. Even though it may seem nice, I am still working against him and still gaining information, even though I am still having trouble finding things out about them, I will get my job done. 

I smile to myself at the thoughts that are swarming my mind. I stand up and shift my way back into my bed, cuddling into the covers, only for me to realize I'm not too tired. I lay there until my alarm goes off at 6:00, I sigh and stand up stretching and popping my back. I go back to my original position and walk to the bathroom, take a shower do the necessities, and change. 

I exit the room and Dream are standing at the foot of my bed. "George, I was wondering where you went. Well before we discuss anything I would like you to meet me in the forest outside for training, okay?"

"Okay...." 

"Good, see you soon Georgie."

He walks out quickly and shuts the door behind him, Okay now I am scared. We never train in the forest, this is a big deal. I quickly, walk to the closet to grab a jacket Sapnap walks in and tells me to follow him. I nod and quickly grab the jacket and speedily make my way to him. I close the door and we walk down the hallway, all the way to the back door, where I see Dream standing and facing his back to me.  

Sapnap and I go through the sliding door and he tells Dream I am here. I look over to the outside table, there are some weapons scattered over the table, I hear Dream dismiss Sapnap and he turns to me when Sap leaves. I'm scared.

"Okay George, I want you to choose one weapon on this table."

I nod and walk over, there isn't much of a choice, there are a couple of guns, swords, and knives. I know it's weird but, Dream and I are better with swords than we will ever be with guns. So I grab a sword, knowing Dream will grab the same thing. He looks at me and nods, and just as I predicted he grabbed the same thing. "Run."

That was all he needed to say before I sprinted into the dark forest. I run past several trees, all looking the same and many different flowers. First, it was a blue one then an orange one, that's where I stop, It's just to listen to my surroundings. I don't hear anything and I start to walk not wanting to stand still for so long. 

...

It feels like years even though it's been like a couple of hours but I haven't heard Dream anywhere, if I did hear something it was mostly an animal. Just as I think that I hear a branch snap, making me snap my head towards the sound. I take my stance ready for anything, then I watch a little bunny hop out of the bush. I stand up normally and facepalm at myself for being dumb. I lower my sword and continue to walk, but before I continue out of the clearing, a sword flies over my head barely missing me. I turn around to see Dream.

I get into the stance he taught me. Sword raised and arms at an angle, we stand still for a minute till I take the swing, it was easily blocked but I tried to start it up. He would always tell me during training, 'If you're just standing there doing nothing then be the first one to start the fight'. Then he takes a swing I dodge and back up a little. We continue to fight only to have the swords clank against each other in an ear-deafening way. Just before I know it, I knock his sword out of his hands and tackle him. My legs wrapped around his torso and the sword above my head. Before I finish the fight he chuckles, he grabs my arm loosening my grip on it and if falls, he pushes me back and now he is on top of me and holding me down. 

I feel my face become immediately hot, I can hear his breath and I can feel how close he is to me. I try to move but my wrists are pinned and he is putting his weight on me, I just turn my head away and whimper. He won. He chuckles and stands up, he reaches his hand out and I take it. "I guess I need to send someone with you when it comes to hot men."

I visibly cringe, "Now doesn't that make you a self-obsessed jerk?"

The next thing I know I am aggressively pushed up against a tree, "I wouldn't talk to me like that Georgie, you might get hurt."

"Well, what if I want to get hurt."

I will not let him get to me, I will not let him get to me. I watch him lean down closer to my face, his mask is inches from me. I start to shrink under his gaze, why the heck is he so tall. "I wouldn't try me, white boy, I bite."

"Bet."

x+Authors Note+x

Ooh, it's getting spicy, Dream is starting to make his move. Also, I want to explain what the three dots are, those are for time skips, instead of me writing time skip and breaking the immersion of the story. I hope you like this chapter and give your prayers for George, Adios.