Growing Love

Part 1 (Little by little)

It was a Saturday Morning as the groupmates Yaena, Kevin, Mark, Sunwoo, Jeonghan, and Gayeon as they would meet up and start to practice for their group roleplay. Yaena called Kevin because she forgot where to meet up. As Yaena starts to ring the call, she breathes in and out as she is kind of nervous. When Kevin picked up his phone to answer, he did not know that it was Yaena since he was in a hurry to meet up. "Hello, hello Moonke?" asked Yaena as Kevin was surprised and accidentally hung up on her. Yaena felt down as Kevin did not speak and hung up. Kevin immediately apologizes to her in his message. "Omg I'm sorry, I was in a hurry and I clicked the wrong button." Kevin messaged as Yaena then asked where to meet up. "Oh it's okay, I was just going to ask where to meet up again?" Yaena replied back. "At Sunwoo's house." Kevin replied as Yaena reacted with a heart emoji. Kevin suddenly felt bad as he didn't know that it was her calling. As they met up at the house, they saw Mark and Sunwoo with some black and white outfits. "Yow yow yow Yaena and Kevin!" said Sunwoo as he lowered his cap. "Let's go let's go bros!" Mark said as he snapped his fingers. As they started to go inside they remembered something. "Wait, where's Gayeon and Jeonghan?" asked Yaena as they could not practice with the group being complete. As they waited for minutes, Jeonghan and Gayeon finally showed up. "Sorry we were late..." Gayeon said as she and Jeonghan both laughed at each other. "Why are you both laughing so randomly?" Yaena asked as the two said nothing and both just blushed. They all went inside as they started to practice for their roleplay. After they practiced for four hours they all started to relax a bit. "Yow yow, we got that new thang bro!" said Mark. "What you waiting for? Show it bro!" said Sunwoo as he and Mark went to his room to play some video games. The rest of the groupmates suddenly got confused. "What are they doing?" Jeonghan asked. "Well let's leave them be, they know their roles anyways in the roleplay." Yaena replied. As they talked for a little more, Kevin went outside and called Yaena to go with him. As Yaena came with him, they went for a walk on the road and got some fresh air. "Why do you want me to go with you by the way?" Yaena asked as Kevin kind of blushed. "Um, would you like to hang out? I really had a lot of fun in our past hangouts." Kevin said as he blushed. Yaena started to blush too as they would stare at each other for a while. "Uh sure why not. I also had fun in our hangouts." Yaena said with a cute smile. "But where do you want to go though?" added Yaena. Kevin blushed as he had an idea yet he was nervous to tell. "If I tell her then she might think it would be a date? The plan is to hang out with her yet I plan it to be by next, next week." Kevin thought to himself. "I plan it to be by next, next week so don't think about it yet." Kevin said as Yaena just laughed. "Why did you already tell me? If that's the case I think you ruined your own surprise." Yaena said as she laughed a lot. Kevin kind of blushed on her laugh. "Her laugh is so cute!" Kevin said to himself as he continued to stare at her. She still can't stop laughing. She continues to tease him and usually Kevin would be angry at too much teasing. Yet because it's Yaena, he did not care at all. He just lets her tease him as much as he wants as he really loves her laugh. He is happy to see her really happy. As they would start to go home, Kevin talks with Sunwoo about his crush on Yaena. "Sunwoo I need help on something?" asked Kevin as Sunwoo was confused. "Why what is it? And usually you would be annoyed with her teasing you right?" Sunwoo asked confusingly as Kevin gave a happy smile. "I don't care, if she's happy then I'm happy." Kevin said. "Wait does that mean...?" Sunwoo asked curiously. "Yes I like her, I love her. I wish that I would be with her forever, to make her happy together." said Kevin as he would sit beside him and cried in joy. "I really wish that moment would last more, where she laughs and smiles at me. I really like her and I would ask if you would be my right hand man? If you would help me please?" Kevin asked him. Sunwoo realized that Kevin was never really serious about love before. He remembered that Kevin would always say that romance is just annoying for him. He realized that he really needs his help this time not like any other. "Sure buddy, I'll help you like I mostly do." Sunwoo replied as Kevin smiled back at him. "Thank you so much, I owe you." Kevin said to him as Sunwoo replied, "You're always welcome my bro, my friend." as they would both go home as it's already dark.