Confession...

Last Part:

As Yaena confessed her love to him, Kevin rubbed his eyes full of tears. He now can see Yaena clearly, crying as she confesses in front of him. He was shocked, he was surprised. He thought that that last hang out would be their last. Maybe there's a chance. Not only that his family is still not sure of going yet but also because he has Yaena. They dedicated most of their lives hanging out together, in school or wherever, and their love had grown stronger and stronger. They are happy together, they support each other. "I can't leave, I love her, she's my future..." Kevin thought to himself as he continued to listen to Yaena. "You can't go, I love you... I really do..." Yaena said as her voice became softer and softer. She started to cry again as Kevin went up and hugged her for comfort. He feels bad not for himself but to her. If he leaves, Yaena might be sad because of him. Their future might be rewritten if he was forced to move with his family to South Korea. As he assisted her to his house so she could calm down and rest a bit, he went straight to his phone to call his parents who are at the mall. Yaena waited outside of the door as he did not want to disturb Kevin. As well as she still could not believe what she had heard. "If he is really going to leave then I have to make the most of it today..." Yaena thought to herself as she continued to wait at the door. On the other hand, Kevin called his parents and asked about not leaving as he wants to stay. "Mom, dad... Are we really going to move out of the country?" Kevin asked sadly as his [parents would reply, "So you overheard our conversation son?" asked his dad. "Yes, I was not snooping or anything. I just heard it when I was walking in the hallway." Kevin said as his parents laughed a bit. "You know son..." his Mother started explaining, "...that was our first option because South Korea is really a beautiful place yet we didn't push through because it would be hard for you." his mother stopped talking as Kevin was in joy. "So I overthinked... how anti-climatic of me..." Kevin said. He explained everything that happened before he called and he is happy to not leave. After he said goodbye to his parents. He went outside to see Yaena. "So you are now leaving huh... I'll miss you. You are my moonlight in the dark sky. I feel nothing without you..." Yaena said as she became kind of sad again. "You don't need to say that. I overthinked and overreacted. I'm not leaving, I'm staying." Kevin said as Yaena started to cry in happiness. She hugged him and smiled. "But I confessed to you yet I don't think you have feelings for me. You always treated me like your best friend." Yaena said as she just sat down again on the floor, looking up at the bright moon, while Kevin sat beside her. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Kevin said as Yaena looked back up at the moon. "Yeah it is-" she paused as Kevin held her red, blushing cheeks and kissed her on the lips. After Kevin let go off the kiss, Yaena's face was full red. She can't say anything because of her shock. "I love you too Yaena." Kevin confessed as he kissed her on the lips again. Yaena held on to Kevin's cheeks as she kissed him right back. After a while of making out, they broke their kiss. Their heads touch each other as their lips are still close to one another. They breathed heavily as they have kissed for a while. Their cheeks are really red as they both blushed. "I really love you Moonke." Yaena said as she kissed Kevin on the cheek. "I love you too Yaena." Kevin replied back as he kissed her lips again. They then went inside the house and they both laid on the couch. Kevin kissed Yaena another time as they laid on the couch. "You are my moon, Kevin." Yaena said as she embrace him. They both blushed and looked out of the window to see the bright moon and it's moonlight bringing light to the dark and lonely night. Like for Yaena, her love at first sight, and her moon night sky, is Kevin Moon, forever...

~The End