Love Beyond

Part 1 (Ferris Wheel)

As the two of them met up at the park, they saw each other. Both flustered from each other's looks. Kevin asked Yaena if she would like to go to the amusement park where he planned. "Would you like to go, Yaena?" Kevin asked confidently. He was just acting though as inside he was nervous. Yaena blushed as she nodded. They both went to the amusement park. Some of their friends were surprisingly there too. "Ayow let's go!" Mark screamed to his friends as Younghoon, Jeonghan, Sunwoo, Hoshi, and Shua were there with him. Yaena and Kevin both noticed the group as they both laughed. "Damn, Mark is really hyper huh." Yaena said to Kevin as they both burst in laughter. "Yeah, he really is hyper tonight lmao!" Kevin added as they continued to laugh. "I mean he is always hyper lol." Yaena said as she laughed while Kevin was just staring at her beautiful smile. "Anyways Moonke, where do you want to go?" Yaena asked him. "I'll take you anywhere, just make a wish." Kevin joked as Yaena did not get it. "Oh you did not get it. I mean that joke was corny. What I meant is anywhere you want of course." Kevin said as Yaena started to talk again. "Oh. Um maybe let's do some darts?" Yaena answered as they went to play. Kevin was showing off. He hitted and popped a lot of balloons. Yaena was so impressed by him that she just smiled and stared at him. As they finished the game, Kevin gave something to Yaena. "Here the reward, a teddy bear holding a sunflower." Kevin said as he gave the stuffed toy to her. Yaena was so happy as she would hug the stuffed toy. "Wait I'm also going to give you this." Kevin said as he gave her jacket in which he forgot to return the past week. "I forgot to return it to you so to make it up to you I made your jacket clean, good as new." Kevin added as he returned the jacket. Yaena took it as she wore it. She can smell some of his scent from the jacket and she blushed. "Let's go over there next!" Kevin shouted to her as she pointed at the roller coaster. "Uh-uhhh?!" Yaena was scared as she had some fear of heights. Even so, they proceeded to the roller coaster and rode on it. Yaena was so scared that she held Kevin's arms as they were beside each other on the coaster. Kevin blushed a little then the ride started to go. Kevin was screaming in excitement while Yaena was in total fear. She just continued to hold his arm to somehow calm herself down. The ride was finished. Kevin was screaming in joy yet Yaena was scared and dizzy like she needed to vomit. She handled it though then Kevin noticed her still being scared. "I'm sorry for being salty and forcing you to ride the roller coaster." Kevin apologized as they would just sit for a while. "It's o-ok. I'm fine anyways." Yaena said as Kevin smiled. "This time for real you will pick what to ride. So what ride is it?" Kevin asked as Yaena saw the ferris wheel. "The ferris wheel would be nice." said Yaena as she pulled him to the ride. Yaena then noticed that there's a number on his jacket. The number '16' is just at the side of the jacket he's wearing. "I did not notice that there's a number on your jacket?" Yaena said to him. "Well nobody really notices it that much because the number is a little small. It's my favorite number by the way." Kevin replied as his eyes sparkled in the eyes of Yaena. She blushed as she thinks that they are both on a date. It's just the two of them so it looks like it. "I wish this feeling would last forever." Yaena thought of herself as they are now near the ferris wheel. "Let's go in now." Kevin said as the two of them sat down. As they rode the ferris wheel, they saw the bright lights of the cars and streetlights and the bright stars of the night sky. As they both looked at each other, they both blushed. This time not looking away. They saw each other's faces, red and sparkling on each other's eyes. They both are feeling the love as it is like a romantic date at a ferris wheel. Because Yaena is kind of scared of heights, she holds onto the hands of Kevin. She holds onto his hands as she feels how warm and comfortable his hands are. Kevin was shocked as he did not even notice it at first. He smiles at her and just lets her be. "Her hands, so soft..."Kevin thought to himself as the two would look at the beautiful night sky. As they got off the ferris wheel, they continued to hold hands. Yaena still hasn't let go as she's just comfortable. "Is it okay if we could hold hands for a while?" Yaena asked as she looked away and blushed again. Kevin was shocked and took a while to answer. "It's o-ok with me-e." Kevin replied as they walked to eat at a nearby diner, near the amusement park.

Part 2 (The two of them)

They went to a nearby diner as they were starving from what the activities and rides they had gone through. It was a cold and windy night even if summer just ended just months ago. The two ordered their respective foods. Kevin ordered fried chicken and a burger patty. Yaena on the other hand ordered some spaghetti and fried chicken. They would order some desserts afterwards. "Spaghetti, that's cute." Kevin said teasingly with a mesmerising smile in the end. Yaena did not argue because it's kind of a compliment from her crush and she got distracted from his smile in the end. They both sat down to eat. It's like they are on a dinner date, they both thought. As they eat they would sometimes stare at each other. "Yaena is cute... really cute." Kevin thought while looking at Yaena eating her meal. Yaena on the other hand would just stare at him while he is not looking. They talked while eating as they really both witnessed what's happening as a dinner date. Just the two of them eating, together. As they finished their meals, they went outside when the cold wind blew stronger. The freezing cold feeling from the air. Yaena was really getting too cold that's why she clinged onto Kevin. "Mo-moonke... i-it's getting co-cold..." Yaena said as she was shivering because of the cold wind blowing around. Kevin let's her hug and cling to him as they would go somewhere else. As they walked to the park, the cold breeze started to disappear. The cold midnight is no longer cold. They stopped for a while as they would always remember that they always meet up in the same place and the same bench they are seating on. "Thank you for the great day Moonke." said Yaena as Kevin smiled at her. The two then started to part ways but then Yanea had an idea. "Our hang out was kind of short though so what if we hang in your house and play some games?" Yaena asked as Kevin thought about it and he soon agreed. Since it was about to be morning anyways why not they continue to hang out and have fun some more. They both then went to Kevin's house. Where they will play some games. They played for literally hours as they went on winning streak by winning streak. They did not stop yet they suddenly felt sleepy because they haven't slept yet. They hang out for hours and now they are sleepy. "I feel sleepy..." Yaena said as Kevin still continued playing. "Wait let's play one more game before-" Kevin said as he felt Yaena on his shoulders, fully asleep as he blushed for a while. He tried to wake her up yet he doesn't want to be rude and she is full asleep. Kevin just let her be and he just continued playing. When Yaena woke up, she had a blanket on her and a glass of water beside. There's also a letter from Kevin so she read it. "I know you like letters so here I made you one, it's just a short one since I want to meet you at the park again... I'll just be at the mall shopping for supplies. See you there soon. ~From Kevin."

Part 3 (Sudden)

Yaena went on to walk towards the park. She ran into some of her friends as she continued to go to the park. She ran into Eunho and Mark who were talking about something. "Hi Mark, Hi Eunho." Yaena greeted both of them as the conversation between the two boys stopped. "So what are you both talking about?" Yaena asked. "Well we saw Kevin a while ago just walking around and he's like feeling down." Eunho said. "Yeah I think he has some problems? Hopefully not." Mark added as Yaena got more curious and worried about what is going on. She continued to walk to the park. As she arrived, Kevin was still not there. She waited for hours and she is starting to become impatient. It's already afternoon and she just decided to go home. She was about to throw the letter yet she realized that she missed something below the letter. "6pm" it says. Yaena felt so embarrassed of herself and rushed back to the park. "What an anti-climatic event right there. Damn I feel so embarrassed." Yaena thought to herself as she continued to rush to the park. She made it to the park earlier than expected. She waited for some minutes then Kevin scared her from behind. "Yaena you got scared lol." Kevin said as he laughed and Yaena just gave a grin. "So why did you call me here anyway?" asked Yaena. "Well, I want to hang with you for the last time." Kevin said as he sat down at the bench. "Last time? What do you mean?!" Yaena got worried as she was really shocked from the news that came out of Kevin's mouth. "My family suddenly might be deciding to move to South Korea, since for them it's good to live there." Kevin said as his eyes started watering. Tears from his sparkling eyes started to drop as Yaena got so worried for him. "I don't want to move to a different place. I'm satisfied here, I love it here..." Kevin said as he continued to cry. Yaena tries to comfort Kevin but deep inside of her, she doesn't want the person she loves to move away from her. She fell in love the moment she saw him and now he is leaving?! "Moonke-" Yaena started to talk with tears on her eyes as Kevin looked at her. "Mo-Moonke" Yaena stuttered again as she can't handle the emotion. "Moonke, I LOVE YOU!" screamed Yaena~