Together

Special Part: Years Past

It was an early morning. It has been nine years since Yaena and Kevin were dating. Yaena was walking around the park because it was a holiday. She wants to spend the holiday where she would always spend her life when she was a teen. She then randomly saw Gayeon sitting on a bench that she was familiar off. She went towards her as to her surprise, Gayeon was taking a nap at the bench. She waked her up and Gayeon was not really happy about it...

"Gayeon... Gayeon-?" Yaena said as as Gayeon woke up with a weird reaction. "What the who woke me up?! I'll slap you I was having a dream about me and Han-" she stopped as she realized that it was Yaena who woke her up. "Oh hey Yaena ehe" Gayeon said as Yaena was laughing because of the reaction Gayeon had made. "Sigh, dreaming about him again huh?" Yaena asked as Gayeon blushed. "I know we haven't really meet each other that much because we're busy with our professions yet you don't have to talk about him again hmp" Gayeon replied as Yaena was just dying laughing from Gayeon. "So how are you today?" Yaena asked. "I'm fine until you woke me up and ruined my sweet dreams I guess..." Gayeon answered as Yaena started to giggle again. "I remembered when you and him were late in our group practice, what did you both do at that time hm?" Yaena asked the question to Gayeon. "Really... I don't want to remember that..." Gayeon said yet Yaena wanted her to spill the tea. "Okay fine, he told me to get his bag near his bike, which was at my front yard at that time, yet the bag was not there and he said... race you to Kev! I chased him and we both got tired and we just both walked together and we arrived... that's it." Gayeon said as Yaena was not really convinced. "Really? Then why you both were holding hands-"

"No-nothing..." Gayeon quickly said to cut off Yaena as they just both laughed. 

"I remembered something, this bench, this is where I would always hang out with Moonke." Yaena said as she remembers. "Wait why are you wearing a ring by the way?" Gayeon asked as she notices. "Well... 

Moonke recently proposed to me and we're going to be married soon."

"WAIT REALLY?! You never told me about that." Gayeon was shocked to hear.

"Yeah, I couldn't really tell anyone at that time because I was so surprised. I can still remember how he proposed..."

____________________________________

It was a regular day, waves splashing and birds chirping. Yaena and Kevin were in a beach together to enjoy some time together. Yaena was wearing a bikini that Kevin had chose...

"You know you could have worn your favorite?" Kevin said to Yaena

"I wanted you to pick for me, to where you would almost faint like the time when you accompanied me dress shopping..." Yaena replied as Kevin would remember that day

"Yeah yeah, I couldn't help it. You're cute okay..." Kevin said as he couldn't look at Yaena's face straight.

"Why are you not looking at me?" Yaena asked

"Well... you're cute okay... Stop making me blush too much..." Kevin answered as his face started to turn more red.

"HAHAHA come on let's just swim!" Yaena said as Kevin would not stand... "Moonke-?"

"SPIDER!" he screamed as he hated spiders...

"Omg um... Oh that spider won't hurt you baby" Yaena said as Kevin accidentally trips.

"Moonke-?" Yaena couldn't finish as Kevin stood up quickly and... kneeled... holding a ring...

____________________________________

"So what did he do next?" Gayeon interrupted.

"He said the phrase and I said yes." Yaena answered.

"What are those words in the phrase?" Gayeon asked jokingly.

"You making me blush Gayeon!" Yaena replied as Gayeon laughed. "... and we're going to be married soon."

"Well I got to go now, Kevin might be waiting for me see you later Gayeon!" Yaena added.

"Okay, see ya later!" Gayeon replied as Yaena went to Kevin's house. She arrived as the lights were all closed and the door was unlock. Yaena got worried and slowly went inside. She opened the lights and she got grabbed from behind. It was Kevin, he surprised her and grabbed her...

"Moonke, what's this-"

She couldn't again finish as Kevin kissed her on the lips and hugged her.

"Sorry if it's a surprise. It's just I missed you so quickly..." Kevin said as he stared at her cute eyes... "I missed you too Moonke" Yaena said as they hugged. "I'm going to prepare for our wedding soon so-"

"Yaena babe, let's have some fun." Kevin said as Yaena got kind of confused.

"You mean you want to watch some night movies?" Yaena asked.

"I guess, or...

have fun, together tonight..."

Kevin said as he gave her a rose.

"... let's go on a date tonight."

"Aww baby..."

Yaena said as she kissed him

"You're so sweet that's why I...

...I love you, my moon, Kevin Moon."

 Note: The day that this special chapter was publishes was February 14, 2021. So Happy Valentine's Day and to any Carats reading this by any chance, Happy Carat Day as well. Thanks for reading<3