A Sleepless Doctor

As typed on the laptop in the spare bed room, I was typing out a old document.

SV-289
"Snap, crack, crunch, chew,
Snap, crack, snap, Crunk, snap
Chew chew chew gulp.
Symbiotes are parasites, all they do is consume, and devour, they think only of themselves. I understand it, the old man, he always warned me about how dangerously, hungry they get. But over the years I've seen them gain something I find more vicious.......attraction, a partner......a partner to share. They develop more, but the tenacious, I've seen is more of a........."BOND" than anything, they are delusional about thr ramifications, of this bond of theirs. They only desire what they can't have, like a child, at a candy store, or a man with money, who can't get the girl. Or even a......nevermind." as I typed I felt a hand against my back.
"Quite the little document their doc." Commented widow. I pulled my hands from the keyboard and blew out a cloud of grey smoke against the computer.
"How long have you been awake?" Asked widow.
"Dont worry about it." I spoke.
"What would mania, think of you not getting your rest?" Asked widow. I placed my hands on the keyboard and began typing again, but before I did I said "she's probably upset, mad, but, this is all I know how to do, is work, it keeps my obsessive thoughts away from me. Widow left.

"The gene they possess in their being, is that of a, well not exactly a gene, but more of a "WILL" they force their being onto their host, and feed off of their body, but, She-Carnage is different. More so than the others, she's more closely in the same category as scream, scream has always desired companionship, its a tool for them to feed more."
----------end of SV-289

I lean back in thr chair, panting pulling the cigarette from my lips. As I get up, I feel dizzy and burn my cigarette on a ashe tray. I hear footsteps and see toxin, and shake my head leaving the room walking down the hall and make it i to the dark, abyssal like living room, I pulled out my lighter and lit it, seeing toxin siting down on the couch.
"What do you want?" I asked glaring at him.
"Easy now Josh, sit down." Spoke widow. I sat down feeling my heart beat rapidly, accelerating, breathing in and put deeply.
"You look bitter. Unhappy." Said toxin.
"Who the hell gives a damn." I spoke grabbing thr cigarette from my lips smashing it in my palm, as I did the pain was numb to me, as I tossed the burned put cigarette, toxin and widows eyes widened.
"Stop hurting, yourself, value your life more." Said toxin getting up. I giggled hysterically.
"Rich, coming from a parasite." I commented.
"Better than being a ungrateful, hateful human like you!" Yelled toxin. Ann could hear them and quiet stood against the hall listening to them quietly. My breaths were becoming deeper and faster.
"Hey!, josh you ok?" Asked widow.
"Im leaving in the morning." I said getting up from the couch.
"Tell me this, are your parents still alive?" Asked toxin. I looked at my him with my left eye.
"They died 20 years ago." I spoke before leaving back to the spare room. As I sat down on the bed, I thought "why did I survive that explosion, why couldn't I have died with my family, it was my fault, they died, if I didn't get sick, they would still be alive. My panting grew and grew before, I felt a hand against my back.
"Joshy, you ok?" Asked Ann. I hesitated for a few minutes.
"Yeah......i-im ok....try to get some rest." I said before leaving the spare room. I went to the living room and slept on thr couch for thr remainder of the night.

Morning

"Was he telling the truth?" Asked toxin.
"Yeah, they died in a fire 20 years ago, his father was a leading researcher for a local college, and his mother was a accountant." Said Widow.
"He seemed to be overwhelmed." Said toxin.
"Its a tough subject, its his surivors guilt. I wonder if Tony knew about it?" Questioned Widow.
"Who knows." Commented Toxin.
"Has he texted you back yet?" Asked Widow.
"No, he probably won't, he just went to the store before he leaves." Said toxin.
"Ann still asleep?" I asked walking in.
"Yes, she is, why?" Asked widow.
"Good means I can leave without her finding out." I spoke sitting down on the couch.
"Do you hate ann?" Asked Toxin.
".........?" I stayed silent and pulled out my lighter rolling my finger tip over the roller, slowly, as I flicked my finger several times I got a light, I slowly pulled out a cigarette and lit it inhaling thr cigarette between my lips then blowing out a grey cloud between my lips.
"I hate myself personally." I spoke inhaling the cigarette again.
"Your talking about brocks death at the daily bugle." Said Widow.
"If I hadn't been near, king pin wouldn't have killed him." I said gripping my fist, shoving my nails into my skin drawing blood.
"It wasn't your fault, or venoms." Spoke widow.
"IM RESPONIBLE?!" As I pulled my nails out of my hand, blood dripped onto my pants, bleeding slowly from my hand.
"Harming yourself won't help yourself, you know that better than anyone." Spoke Toxin.
"Calm down." Said Widow.
"Has the symbiote ever tried pursuing its host, more so than usual?" Asked Toxin.
"Only venom, it'll go to any lengths to get its host back, even if they are on thr verge of death." I said panting, coughing slightly.
"We talking 8 bullets deep? Or like corpse dead?" Asked Widow. I sighed.
"8 bullets." I spoke.
"Why did venom try bonding to you after Brock died?" Asked toxin.
"Simple, connection." I spoke sounding bitter sweat putting out the cigarette on a ashe tray.
"Explain." Said Toxin.
"Their still parasites at a "being" level they can't survive without a host to feed off of." I said. Toxin kept looking at Josh's bleeding hand.
"But, why would venom go towards you, especially since your more of a scholar, than a muscle head like brock." Probed widow.
"Its....well.....hm......how should I say this?" I said out loud. I heard footsteps down the hall.
"Hold that thought." Said she venom in a aggressive tone sitting behind Josh leaning his head back pushing she venom tongue down his throat.  I flinched deeply gripping the couch pushing her away panting. Ann giggled teasingly. I breathed and got up.
"Sit down were not done talking." said toxin.
"My flight leaves in 30 minutes." I explained.
"Sounds like a personal problem, besides you can fly home tomorrow." Said toxin. I glared at toxin, and the black and red suit covered him.
"Baby stop." Said toxin. Toxin suits peeled off. I shook my head.
"You stupid young ones try to be different, but all your traits will show, more than you realize." I said.
"What do you mean?" Asked widow.
"Haven't you noticed when they get mad they looks towards their direction they get hostile immediately, their parasite covers them?" I asked.
"Shut up." Said Ann.
"Hm a parasite is a parasite she venom, but I know you weren't really a smart one." I spoke on purpose, and a second later, I was thrown through the glass door outside landing on my back, with glass covering my arms, I felt disoriented.
"SON OF A BITCH?!" shouted widow. I quickly sat up, feeling my adrenaline kicking in, I could feel my arms shaking as I stood up, I coughed up blood, I felt blood dripping down my head.
"Josh sit down." Toxin said. I nodded and sat down slowly. I heard a loud snarl in the distance, and gulped down a gulp of spit feeling my heart beating fast.
"I-i didn't mean to?!" Shouted Ann.
"God I hope that wasn't who I think it was." Said toxin.
"She carnage, dammit all." I said. I felt toxins black tendrils grab me.
"You can't fight her, she's the strongest around." I explained panting, feeling my blood drip down my head hitting the grass.
"She'll kill you." Said Widow.
"Hehe, probably, but what would she be doing here of all places London isn't as populated as New York is." I explained.
"You think she came here looking for you?" Questioned Toxin.
"Hehe king pin probably put her up to it, but if that snarl was scream that's not Any better both are quite dangerous since both of their host are killers in their own rights." I explained.
"Quiet now, we need to get these shards put of arms and clean you up." Said toxin.
"Yeah yeah." I said I heard a loud crash. I glanced a few feet in front of me and saw scream.
"Well aren't you looking cute." Complimented Scream.
"Fuck off, I don't need compliments from a lesbian like you." I spoke. Screams yellow and red tendrils swayed behind her.
"Not looking to play I see. What does that fatso want with me now?" I asked.
"Sorry love, that's a secret." Said scream teasingly. I rolled my eye
"Yeah secret my ass." I said. I felt her tendrils grab my arm pulling me up, quickly removing the glass shards from arms.
"Now for the finishing touch-" said scream before she venom sent scream flying. I sighed and laid on my back closing my left eye. I listened to the two of them fighting, as thr two of them collided, after punch after punch, I cpuld hear a small, gentle sound, I continued listening, I cpild hear my heart beating, bump...bump...bump...bump.
"It was quick, but silent, it felt calm, but cold, faster, but chaotic. As I opened my left eye, I saw king pin. I looked around bot realizing, I was somewhere were I haven't been before. I could see tons of guards walking around, ex-army, mercenaries, and hitmen covering thr area, I could feel metal's chains against my arms and legs.
"Finally awake huh?" Questioned King Pin. I cpuld see she carnage, a ways across the room torturing a man before snapping his neck killing him, I cpuld hear thr snap across the room, I felt my heart beating face. I closed my left eye only for a minute as I reopened my eye, I saw she carnage in front of me, with a knife at my neck.
"Not scared huh?" Asked she carnage.
"Go.....to..........hell." I said panting heavily.
"Hehehehe, you still have my sickness huh?!, I can cure that you know." Sais she carnage smirking.
"I'd rather die." I said with a smile on my face.
"See anything doc?" Asked King pin, as he told she carnage to move away. I glanced around the room, I saw a square box, with a woman chained to the wall. My eyes widened.
"No IT CANT BE?!" I Screamed.
"Thank Dr negative for assisting us, but I also have to thank you for always having what I need." Said King pin.
I bit into my bottom lip, drawing blood, and slammed the back of my head into the concrete wall behind me, as I was about to continue, I felt something wrap around my neck stopping me.
"Now now, you cant be doing that." Said scream.
"Fuck you." I said panting heavily.
"So rude!, punishment time." Said scream before opening Joshs mouth and pushing her snake like tongue into his throat. As I tried to turn my head away, I felt screams tendrils wrap around my neck making me look at her, as I was about to lose consciousness from the pain scream pulled her tongue out of my throat.
"Thank you for the food." Said scream before getting up.
"Stupid parasites." As I say that, I felt she carnage cut again my leg with her hand blades. I look at her not flinching.
"Just kill me already." I asked panting g heavily. I heard a snap noise and glanced across the room seeing a black and white symbiote covering a woman.
"Anti-she venom huh?" I asked irritated.
"Your gonna regret making that thing." I said.
"It'll be the perfect weapon, killing she venom is my only thing I want." Said King pin.
"I thought bringing back your son was." I said giggling.
"After all your thr one who killed them." I said as I finished king pin punched me through 4 concrete walls.