A Problem

I load in that hospital bed it was cold, so very cold no one checked on me, no one came to see me I felt so very alone when the hospital discharged me I left no one called me Asked it even seemed like they cared. When I went to work the next day Hybrid followed me as usual but kept quiet so I left work that day saying I was sick he didn't answer, when I went home I didn't hear anything I just laid on the couch for days no showing up for work, Mr. Osborn didn't call me I felt like I was just a toy. It felt familiar feeling this way, it reminded me of my existence, that night before I fell asleep I took a knife and made a big cut on my thumb leaving a single slash mark under my thumb on my right hand. As I walked to work my left eye was red like I had pink eye, I wasn't sick, I just stayed up not sleeping in the slightest.

As I walked into Oscorp building I saw Pete he was talking to Hybrid as I walked past them two I felt something grab my wrist hard.
"I'm busy let go." I Demanded.
"What happened?" Hybrid Asked.
"Nothing." I Said as I breathed out.
"Tell me or I'll just read your thoughts." Commanded Hybrid.
"I pressed a button on my watch and it let out a sonic screech making hybrid let go screaming in agony. I turned it off as he let go I walked upstairs towards my office, I didn't feel sympathy for it at all. As I walked into my lab I noticed toxin standing in my lab I noticed She venom next to him. I walked past them both and looked at my notes on my desk and sat down typing my left reading the page left to right, left to right, LEFT TO
RIGHT, l.....eft........to.......ri........get. I felt something wrap around my hand completely forming a hand intertwining mine with theirs.
"Joshy Stop." Said She venom. I could feel the symbiote against my hand I continued to typing even as it tried constricting my finger I felt blood drop from my finger tips as the skin around my fingers tore. I didn't feel anything, i was like I was a walking husk. I could feel the symbiote pull it tendrils away from my hand and shove me down on the ground pinning me down I looked away from her she growled against my neck wanting something from me.
"Look at me please love don't reject me." Ann Said as the mask pulled back. I could feel my fragile body hurt as I felt the force against my hands above my head. I looked up at she venom as my hair covered my eyes.
"Oh Joshy we missed you so very much." Said Ann placing her hand against my face.
"L-liar get away from me!?" I said pressing my foot on her stomach pushing away. I looked at the way Ann looked at me I could feel her presence, but I couldn't read her emotion as I was about to sit up I felt something pin my body down and saw red tendrils forming hands against my hips and waist.
"Ugh! You fucker" I Said feeling pain as he did I could toxins tendrils piercing my skin feeling blood leak down my hips and waist and I saw Ann's head get covered by the symbiote.
"STOP!?" Yelled She venom. The red tendrils retreated back into toxin. I looked and felt she venom tendrils lift my shirt up and see the small indents when he accidentally made pierce marks as blood dropped down I felt dizzy.
"Joshy JOSH!?" Yelled She Venom. I panted as I felt the blood dripping down my leg.
"Shut up you freaks all you do is hurt people." I said panting.
"He didn't mean it, it was a accident." Said She Venom. I smiled looking up at her through my hair.
"Like you and flash." I Said with a grin I felt venom take control over Ann feeling his immense pressure I could feel his tendrils on my bleeding spots healing me as they pulled out I felt worn out.
"Stop bring it up!?" She Venom yelled.
"Why do you feel guilty freak? Hehehe." I said laughing weakly as I couldn't feel my body anymore.
She venoms eyes shifted and hesitated to answer.
"It's funny you used me didn't you just Eddie did tell me was it fun to you and your host humiliating my body and mind?" I Asked looking up at she venom. I could see she venom was shaking and moved my hair covering my left eye and put her hands on my face.
"Stop we loved you we didn't use you we fell in love with you please don't think we have been fooling you we deeply care Joshy so please let us in again." Said She Venom before kissing josh deeply. I blushed hard and closed my eyes feeling her tongue in my mouth as her lips passionately kissed mine. As she venom pulled away as she sat me up she noticed I couldntfeel my body and wrapped her tendrils around my legs tightly and picked Josh up by his thighs.
I opened my left eye weakly.
"I-I'll Be Fine I-I need t-to get back to w-work." I Said panting and she venom pressed my head against her neck.
"Your gonna rest now ur health is more important than your work." Said She venom growling and I felt the tendrils around my legs spread moving up my thighs. Before I felt myself pass out I Said. "Thank you.......my protector." She venom tears up hearing those words and the mask peers off Ann's head.
"We will my love." Said Ann leaving Oscorp.

She venom walking josh to her place her tendrils let go of his legs and the she venom suit coming off as she walked home as her normal clothes appears on her body. As Ann walked in she walked into her room laying Josh down on her bed. She put her hand on his face rubbing his cheek. I slowly opened my left eye.
"Sorry love I didn't mean to wake you go back to sleep." Said Ann. I smiled and closed my left eye but before I did I grabbed her and kissed her lips. As I fell asleep I felt She Venom's tendrils grip around my legs and waist. As Ann got on top of Josh she smiled and laid down on top of him slowly falling asleep pulling blanket over the two of them.