Worried

As I woke up I didn't feel Ann against me I turned my head softly to the right and saw her curled in a ball against her pillow, I breathed softly and sat up. I didn't feel anything, when I sat up I was slightly surprised, as I proceeded to get up, I felt my left hand trembling, I walked over to my desk, and grabbed a fingerless glove from the bottom of the desk drawer, slipping it on my left hand, I put my fingers against my cheek.
"Why am I shaking like this?" I asked myself as I sat down in my computer chair. As I opened my lap top, I heard a knock at the door, panting softly feeling my heart rate beating rapidly, as I was about to get up I felt something press against my shoulder and gulped silently.
"Stay their." Said Ann.
I looked at her speechless, as she walked down the hall I could see six black tendrils protruding from her back. I heard slight voices, but I couldn't make out who, Ann was talking to, I shook off this tense feeling I was having.

As I was putting in paperwork into a file, I could hear footsteps, but ignored it for the time being writing.

Document #224 SB
"Symbiotes have gotten interested into human anatomy. Fury seems to think it has something to do with their host's influence......but I rather not comment on this display, it's rather difficult to talk about, especially in my experience, so for now, Fury has a point." End Of Document #224 SB

As I heard Ann walk in she glanced at the screen as I was finishing typing it, and sat down on the bed laying down, she glanced seeing a red cut mark on Joshs neck. She gripped the bed hard, I heard a slight squeak as she did, I glanced back at her and saw her hand on the sheets of the bed, it looked normal, but why did the bed make that sound if she was just laying their, no guess it was my imagination, I thought.
"Love come here." Asked Ann.
"Hm? For what? I'm kinda busy right now." I responded. As I did I felt her jump up and slam the chair down on the carpet send me down onto the floor, I glanced up seeing She Venom on Ann's body, as I did I felt her lift me up in the air gripping my throat hard. I gasped kicking my legs before she let go of me dropping me in the floor, I fell onto my stomach gasping for air, coughing hard.
"I-I'm......ah!?" Shouted Ann weying getting upset as the Suit head pealed off her exposing her head.
I felt something grab my waist wrapping around it sitting me down.
I gulped feeling oddly familiar with this grip, I glanced to my left seeing Toxin.
"A-ah what are you doing here?" I Asked.
"Easy my baby girl won't stop crying at the moment at home and I didn't realize her rage and jealously was getting this bad." Toxin Announced.
"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!?" Shouted Ann Weying as her suit formed She Venoms head, I tried calming my breathing, and laid down on my back, breathing. I couldn't feel my heart beat slowing down, and slowly closed my left eye falling asleep slowly in hope my heart would calm down.
Josh?" Asked She Venom. Toxin glanced seeing Josh trembling. He gritted his razor sharp teeth.
"You shouldn't yell at him, you know, he's probably still not used to us showing up all the time especially how badly he is right now, whether he'd like to deny it, all of us actually care, some more than others, especially Scream." Toxin Said as he handed Josh to She Venom.
"Why her?" Asked Ann weying.
"Simple, he was nice to her enough to talk to her back then, I have old reports from the life foundation, that he would stay their, and just talk as he worked on paperwork, while she was in a containment area, that's why when she killed her first few hosts, he always stepped out until someone told him to come back in." Toxin Explained.
"O-oh." Said Ann surprised.
"He won't tell any of us how he got those scars on his back, Said it was "just a accident." His words not mine" Toxin Said.
As I heard them spoke I opened my left eye feeling She Venoms tendrils around my legs looking up at her.
"Josh just go back to sleep." Said Toxin.
"I-I'm Fine." I Said panting.
"Now!!!" Yelled She Venom in a aggressive tone. I closed my left eye falling back asleep.
"Keep doing that and Scream might actually get him." Announced Toxin leading She Venom outside.
"Sorry I don't know what's been up with her lately." Ann said as she walked with Toxin.
"How much do you actually know of the Doc?" Asked Toxin as they walked.
"Just what Venom has told me, and some small things when we were together, though it was a short time." Ann said walking noticing Toxin suit had disappears off his body, Ann did the same, as she had her hands on Joshs thighs.
"If he's too much just hand him to me." Toxin Said.
"N-no I can do it." Said Ann.
"You better hope so." Toxin Said.

Later that day Toxin and Ann had taken a plane to the United Kingdom, but it was gonna be a full day before they could get their because they were taking the long flight.

"What is so special about Scream that she could take him away from me?" Asked Ann as she sat across from Toxin.
"Easy, out of all of us, she's been the one who has seduced men, and ripped their heads off, but with Josh she has always had quite the lustful tendency with him." Explained Toxin.
"Explain?" Asked Ann.
"That red cut mark on Josh neck cake from her tongue, Scream has never been one for attachments, but with Josh, she has always been with wanting him all, especially in bed." Explained Toxin moving his fingers over his thumb.
"Just wants sex huh?" Questioned Ann.
"Yeah I thought that too, but I heard from my wife, that she would snap any doctors neck, that even looked at her weird, but with Josh, it was.........almost like a fascination, but not the kind most of us think." Toxin Said.
"Let me guess, she wanted to bond into him." Said Ann.
"Nope, She never had any interest in that, but I did get a hold of a old document from yours truly." Said Toxin.
"Well?" Probed Ann, as the black tendrils swayed from her arms.
"Document #005 Troublesome
This new symbiote that those morons found seem to only like female host, I don't really get it but these parasites must be organic living beings, like us in a way ill come back at a later day.....

I've named her scream, 25 host dead all females, but she seems to have taken a interest in humans, and not in a good way, the last host she had, broke the new glass the old fool wanted just to lick my neck. It weird.

I've made a new discovery! It amazing and terrifying at the same time. I guess when these.....Uh symbiotes lick their pray on the neck, they gain something like a sense for that thing.......who knows maybe that old fool already knew but I'm writing this down in my findings, I'm keeping my distance away from her for my own safety.

This is gonna be the last part of this entry hopefully it doesn't get deleted, Scream has finally sticked with a host finally with no rejections after 200 people, to be honest I'm a little scarred to say the least, Scream is being sent to some shield organization, at least that's what the old fart said, but it seems that she wants a partner to tease, we tested a regular human in with her, she would lick the individual, but after that she would rip his head off and eat the whole body, really horrific, but after she would rub her tongue on the glance looking at me, I gonna assume either these parasites have specific needs or they just see us all as food."

"Hm, so she already knows of him, but this doesn't explain why she is wanting him, well kinda does, kinda DOESNT oh well I'll have him explain when he wakes up." Said Toxin.

(Haha part two will be out soon sorry to cut it short but that's what's good about writing these for you guys the good ol cliff hanger, if you guys wanna harass me on Twitter it's @ itsyatrapboi Yes Ik kinda obvious oh well have good night guys love you guys very much for reading my work still surprised my works are getting as much views as they are sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming night guys your lazyking is sleeping now later)