Prologue

As I walked past the storage room I heard loud noises in the storage room and saw something black and my eyes widened and hit the alarm and took off running and saw something leap out of the storage room. It was black looked a lot like spidey had wide shaped eyes and Big jaws with lots of sharp teeth and I gulped. Then I heard a loud noise followed by a containment box as the black thing came off of the woman going inside the box is squirmed and moved around as I walked over to the woman it was Ann Weying.
"Uh is that you Ann?" I Asked looking at her.
"Oh hello Josh so Venom let me to you Huh." Ann said I gulped and backed up and felt someone behind me and blinked feeling terrified.
"Doctor it's contained relax." Said Nick fury.
I sighed and breathed out as I took out a cigarette I heard a click noise and put the cigarette in my mouth pulling out my lighter to lit my cigarette. As I look I see one of shields guards who was dressed in all black take the containment box to the back as I inhaled I heard a loud glass sounding smash noise and breathed out exhaling blowing grey smoke out, I heard slurp them snapping noises and saw the black slime like liquid things eat several guards but it didn't come near me as it went back to Ann Nick pointed his gun at her.
"Guns down." Said a voice as the venom head went covering Ann's face, I looked at her and noticed venom was looking female and shook my head.
"What do you want?" Asked Nick.
"We want to talk with HIM" Said she venom as she pointed at Josh.
"Why did you work for the life foundation?" Asked She venom as she walked towards Josh.
"I was hired for mental and psychological support to help with the host that they experimented on." I Said exhaling blowing out a grey cloud.
"YOU HURT US!?" Yelled She venom grabbing Josh by his throat. Nick and a few guards pointed their guns at she venom and started to wrap her hands around my head.
"DROP THEM OR ILL KILL HIM!?" Yelled She venom. I smiled as I did she venom tossed me against a wall and jumped in front of me kneeling down sniffing my neck deeply.
"We smell Eddie on you." She venom said.
"Hm my boss ordered me to Ok I'm sorry that I hurt you it was either hurt you or he would have killed me I'm sorry." I Explained.
"Now why did Eddie Brock die?" She venom Asked as she looked at me her face close to mine.
"Easy he was hunting spider man so shield order hit men to kill him." I Said as I did I felt she venom grab me by my throat lifting me up.
"Your gonna die Josh." She venom said.
"T-then kill me you stupid ass parasite." I Said struggling as I did she slammed me down against the floor rather softly. As I looked up at her she growled snarling loudly. I could tell that Ann stopped venom and I smiled looking up and saw the mask peer off her head.
"Why does venom have a hateful tone towards you Josh? Weren't you My ex's lover towards the last few months before his death?" Asked Ann.
"Yeah in a way." I Said as I sat up I could feel a few broken ribs flinching a bit. As I did I saw the mask appear over Ann's head.
"YOU DID THIS!?" Venom yelled aggressively.
"Then kill me if your so angry Big guy." I said feeling she venom hand against my neck. As I looked at she venom she hesitated and scooted closer.
"Huh I thought symbiotes only had it with their host?" Said fury.
She venom snarled and sniffed Josh's neck again.
"We want you back." Said she venom.
"Don't I was only Eddies not yours venom besides Ann has her own choices so please find someone else." I Said as I got up I felt something grab my hands and pull me back down and press its head against mine.
"Venom loves you." Explained Ann.
"I-I already told you that was Eddie not venom." I Said as I said that she venom grabbed me forcefully kissing me remembering what it had forgotten. She venom saw when me and Eddie first met he had a crush on me and we had fun spending time together but as we progressed he used venom to watch over me protecting me from others and looked at me and slowly fell for me venom remembered Josh wasn't hateful of it, and realized that Josh was that guy from a while ago, pulled away slowly.
"My love." Said Venom tasting Josh's neck with its tongue softly.
"I-I'm not." I Said pushing against She venom chest. She venom pressed against my face tendrils poking out as it grabbed Josh's legs.
"H-hey stop this it was Eddie not you." I Said as I tried to scoot away I felt she venom pull me towards her hard as the mask pulled away I could see the black tendrils around the edge of Ann's face.
"U-uh Ann don't let it please stop?!" I begged.
"Sorry Josh we want you back!?" Said Ann my eyes widened. I pushed hard and got up getting away as I did the mask once again covered Ann's head.
"Stop I'm not your anymore find someone else!?" I pleaded as I took steps backwards.
"What's wrong my love don't you want us back we can hear your heart accelerating." Explained She venom.
"Stop I-I...." As I Said I fell to my knees panting heavily I felt light headed. As I did I saw She venom towards me and hold me in her arms.
"Stupid parasite move on you.......better." I said before passing out.
She venom growled and snarled loudly as her symbiote started getting getting worked up. Nick ordered the medics to help Josh they carried him into a room laying him down on the bed hooking him up to machines she venom stood behind a glass looking at Josh. She could feel the symbiote inside her becoming uneasy. As the medics left the room she venom walked in and looked down at Josh and the mask pulled off Ann's head.
"I wonder why you two fell for him I wonder?" Asked Ann, as Ann heard foot steps behind her she noticed A doctor. Ann watched the doctor carefully as she could see the lustful gaze she had as she looked at Josh as the doctor left she could hear venom speak.
"That witch better not think of taking advantage of him he......is........OURS!?" Yelled venom.
"What made him special to you and Eddie?" Asked Ann.
"When he first met Eddie he was gentle soft spoken, and always helped Eddie with his conflicted past but when we wanted to love him, he was scared of us but he didn't hate us, I remember it, as Eddie kissed Josh we started to crave him, even as if Josh wasn't near us we wanted him near us, Eddie was my perfect host gave me everything but Josh he was different He didn't hate us even Eddie would get angry and beat up Josh when he was upset Josh never fought us he embraced us. He was our perfect love." Explained Venom.
"But I thought you fed on humans and the food we make?" Questioned Ann.
"Yeah.......but when I would lose control and lust I wouldn't wake Eddie I would pin Josh down when I was like that at first he was frightened as he pinned him but after he kissed his neck, he would submit to us I've made other submit to me but Josh he didn't submit like the others demanded us make him only ours." Said Venom.
"Did Eddie ever..........try to kill Josh?" Asked Ann.
"Yes...but I stopped him because I knew if we did We would not be able to live without him." Explained Venom.

As I sat up I felt my chest hurt and coughed hard into my hand and saw blood on my hand. I glanced and saw she venom wake up and see me cough up blood and got up walking towards me, it tendrils went against my hand sucking the blood off my hand she venom growled loudly.
"Just a little cold." I said smiling reassuring her.
She venom's tendrils presses against my neck.
"I'm fine stop worrying about me." I Said she venom pushed me down and I saw the mask pull off Ann's head.
"It won't stop Josh it wants you to be ours again." Said Ann.
"I-I can't........I'm dying." I Said I saw the mask move back over Ann and press against my face.
"That's why I told you to forget about me Venom your better off finding someone else to be yours." I Explained as I laid down coughing hard feeling weak as I could feel my body shaking.
"No WE WONT LET YOU!?" Yelled She Venom I smiled looking up at her. She venom sniffed Josh's neck and could smell a familiar scent and it smashed a desk beside the desk.
"CARNAGE!?" Yelled She venom angrily.
I looked up at her staying quiet.
"ANSWER ME WHY CARNAGE!?" She venom yelled again.
"Hehe sorry carnage poisoned me that's why this sickness is killing me from the inside.....hehe I wonder what Eddie thought of me I was always just a toy to the two of you huh Venom." I said softly.
She venom's tendrils popped out and she looked at Josh and kissed him, my eyes widened, as she venom slowly pulled away she smiled loving looking at Josh.
"No you were my greatest treasure my love." Said She venom.
As I slowly turned my head I felt she venom put her hand against my face not letting me she kissed me again passionately letting venom go down Josh's throat my eyes widened feeling the symbiote invade my system I felt it healing my sickness as it left Josh's body and went back covering Ann it left a parasite that wouldn't take control over Josh but one that would make finding Josh easier. I looked up at Ann seeing the venom symbiote cover her body.
"Your so......." I felt my body get extremely dizzy.
"Sorry love I was a tiny bit thirsty so I used some of your body but now I can track you whoever you go my love now sleep." Said She venom. As I felt my eyes close I saw she Venom's tendrils wrap around my legs. As I fell asleep I felt the symbiote place my head against her neck.

(