Loneliness

As I opened my left eye tired I saw Ann dressing herself grabbing her suit case I turned on my side and pulled the covers over me
".........." Ann noticed Josh was awake but hesitated and gulped.
"Just go to work like you always do." I proposed.
"Love I'm sorry I won't be home til later." Said Ann.
"Don't bother just stay away from me." I Said falling back asleep tears ran down my face.

Ann reached then shook her head and stormed out. As she walked she began thinking.
"Maybe we made a mistake?" Said Ann.
"............." Venom stayed silent inside of Ann's head. As Ann worked through the day she couldn't focus she kept thinking about Josh and if he was ok, so she decided to take the day off but when she got home to Josh's house he was gone she panicked and let Venom take control as the symbiote formed the black suit around her body. She Venom looked around the city looking for Josh.

I heard a voice behind me as I drank my beer, sitting on a curb.
"Have issues doc where's father at?" Asked the voice.
"I don't care." I Said dropping the beer as it shattered on the concrete a few pieces of the glass pierced my legs, I grabbed the pieces one by one as I did blood dropped down my leg. I felt something wrap around my waist tightly.
"Get up." Demanded the voice.
"Back off I don't need anyone to take care of me." I announced.
I felt it's hands underneath my thighs picking me up, and saw a woman and blinked on how easily she picked me up. I slowly looked down at my waist and saw a red and yellow tendril around my waist, feeling my heart beat accelerate as it did I felt the woman pull my head against her neck.
"Settle down doc I already explained it before relax." Said the woman as she walked to a near by park.
"S-Shut up its not e-easy for me." I said panting as I felt the woman place me down on the grass. I turned my head away. I felt the tendrils on my waist pull away as they did they formed hands and put the rims of its finger tips around my pants pulling them down just enough to go down my pants as I felt them pull away as my pants came down enough to see my v line near my hips.
"Hold still." Said the woman. I gulped and felt the hands against my legs and felt the hands disappear then I felt a slight pain and flinched a little feeling the tendrils pierce my flesh as it did it began healing me, I panted heavily, as I healed my small wounds on my legs, the tendrils pulled away and pulled my pants up.
"W-why the hell are you doing this for get outta here?" I Said panting I saw the symbiote form the yellow and red suit of scream over the woman's body.
"Hello sexy lips." Said scream as she rubbed her long tongue against my neck.
"H-hey Stop!?" I yelled.
"It's ok to feel pleasure doc don't be afraid of me." Scream reassured.
"Stop it I don't need pleasure just leave me alone." I Said as I got up I felt a presence behind me.
"Oh father?" Said Scream surprised.
"Your coming home NOW!?" Yelled She Venom.
"No." I Said.
"What?" Asked She Venom.
"I'm not going back with you I'm not yours I will never be yours or anyone's don't you see it open your eyes your wasting your time on me." I Explained. She Venom growled snarling loudly.
"Aw but I want you doc." Said Scream smiling with a devilish grin.
"Yeah right I already know you and carnage have been having a lesbian thing going on." I said annoyed.
"Oh?" Scream Asked. I felt bloodlust approaching and gulped. I heard a loud crash and saw She Carnage standing next to Scream.
I breathed out exhausted and turned my ring on and it emitted a loud sound making the three symbiotes scream. As I walked away I could hear She Carnage and She Venom talk for a split second.

"Mother fucker!!!" Yelled She Venom.
"Hehe he's gonna taste good when I force myself on him, how delightful it will be to see him cry when I threaten to rip his head off hahaha!?" Yelled She Carnage.

As I walked through the night I felt cold, miserable, and sadness run through me I didn't want to live I didn't have any purpose to I had a lover back then but Ann was nothing compared to Brock at least he made time to learn things about me, all she does is wanna use me like everyone else in this day and age. It's like a repeating cycle. As I walked through cold and windy night I felt something grab my hips I stopped walking and as I breathed out my breath could be seen.
"Josh." Said the voice.
"........" I stayed silent.
"Fine don't talk.......it's over between us isn't it?" Asked the individual.
"Yeah now get lost." I Said walking away as I did I made it home and took my clothes off and went into my bathroom and ran a hot bath as I laid down in the warm bath I glanced out the window and saw Peter and Ann kissing as they walked off. I smiled and shook my head knowing I would be alone, I hoped I wasn't going to But life goes on and it will eventually kill me or suffocate me til the day I breath my last breath. As I began to fall asleep I felt the bath water get drained, as I looked down at the floor, I felt something grab me by my thighs and dry me off, and lay me down on my bed and pull my covers over me I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep breathing softly feeling a slight warmth in my chest.

"Hm stupid boy." Said Mary Jane.