Her "Venom"

As I woke up I saw a note on my chest I grabbed it and read it.
"Morning sorry I couldn't stay I had to be down at the court house in the morning sorry love....love Ann." I breathed out scratching my head and got up. As I did I noticed a red dot on my chest and quickly raised my hands gulping as a few men dressed in black stormed the house I shook a bit.
"Doctor Teater come with us." I nodded not saying a word. As I was pulled out of the house I shoved into the back of a black gmc suv, I saw a middle aged man.
"So you know a lot about symbiotes huh boy?" Asked The man. I glanced and saw a familiar badge on his chest.
"Cmon man king pin?! Ugh please just let me go." I pleaded and felt him point a gun against my chest. And pushed me back down against my seat.
"Now then have you heard of phage and scream?" Asked The man and my eyes widened getting extremely nervous.
"Y-Yeah they were deemed as it more potentially dangerous than venom due to the fact that they eat their host in a few days while venom keeps his host." I Said placing my hands down on the cushion. I couldn't figure out why this man who seemed to work for that stupid fat fudge would want those two especially scream gives me chills just thinking of it. As I thought I felt the suv stop the man pointed the gun at my forehead.
"Get out." He demanded pushing it against my face and I got out dripping and falling out of the car and blood dripped down my nose, as I got up I felt something pull me up and saw a woman but the force she pulled me up with was extremely familiar.
"T-thank you miss." I Said catching my breath.
I felt a gun against my back.
"Move!?" Yelled the man. As I walked towards a building my eyes widened noticing this was one of king pins biochemical structures. As I walked in I saw several men with guns, and several containment's with people in them. I was escorted to one of the labs as one of the symbiotes they held was lasher, I saw go into the hose rejecting it coming The host lips, I looked away grossed out.
"Something wrong?" Asked The man. I shook my head no as the symbiote went back into its small containment I felt disgusted remembering those days it never did feel great to see someone dead thanks to these symbiotes. It always felt like we were all just a piece of meat on a free buffet line. As I felt the gun against my back I heard him speak again.
"Tell me doctor what symbiotes do you know of?" Asked The man.
"Lasher, phage, riot, scream, and venom." I Said.
"Have you had association with those four?" Asked The man putting his gun away.
"What are you getting at?" I Asked concerned.
"Lasher, phage, riot, and scream specifically." He asked.
"In a way after they were in there host all I did was help the host abid to their parasites needs nothing more." As I Said I felt something grab me press me against a wall and saw the woman from before grabbing my neck. I flinched a little.
"Put him down Donna." Said the man. The woman dropped me and I fell on my ass.
"Ow." I Said scratching and rubbing my cheek. As I sat up I saw her looking down at me then walk off. As the man pulled me up he dragged me into a lab with the woman.
"Now tell me why lasher isn't liking any of the humans we tried making him bond with?" He asked, the woman glared at me giving me a glance with such cold and hateful eyes.
"Well lasher likes a very aggressive host a lot like riot." I Explained. The man smiles with a devilish grin.
"What about scream?" He asked.
"I-I rather not." I Said as I said that he pointed his gun against my chest I panted heavily.
"Answer." The man Demanded.
"Scream is a rather strange case even for me, Scream was rather fond of women who had high intelligence and flexible body, but she was rather a Uh......special case." I Said.
"Special huh?!" Yelled the woman. I gulped and saw the yellow and red suit wrap around the women and see the black mask cover her face.  Those razor sharp teeth and intimating eyes venoms children have, I took a step back and bumped into a wall. I felt scream's tendrils press against my legs forming knifes.
"Special Huh? Hehe why so scared doc?" Scream Asked.
"........." I stayed quiet and turned my head away. I felt screams hand touch my face and turn my head making me look at her.
"Why am I special?" Asked scream grazing my neck with her tongue.
"Don't play stupid with me I know what your capable of your a sociopath." I Explained. Scream smiled with a devilish smile.
"Aw you know how to make a girl happy." Scream Said pulling her hands and tendrils off Josh. I panted heavily feeling my heart beat accelerating. I heard someone else walk in it was a guard and as he entered scream's Back was to me and her tendrils poked out and wrapped around my waist, she looked back at me and pushed her tongue out licking her lips before lunging at the guard ripping his head off I closed my eyes hearing the bones crack and snap as he ate the guards head off. I gulped and tears ran down my eyes and felt hands against my face wiping my tears.
"I'm not gonna eat you Joshy you were the only one who was nice to me besides I was getting a little hungry." Scream Said. As her tendrils let she smiled at me before leaving the room.
"Now tell me why symbiotes not then ever seem to want a partner?" The man Asked.
"........eating is enough for them, but like most they get lonely without a partner to take care of love on, sexually, romantically and I believe it comes from the partnership that the host wants while not wanting to impose it on the parasite." I Explained.
"Hm very interesting Now then about lasher we might have a issue with him, has he ever taken a weak host to protect another?" Asked The man. I glanced and saw them being in a another person and toss him in the chamber with lasher and lasher began to bond going into the persons body.
"Sorry about this doc." Said the man before pointing the gun at me and shooting me in the chest. I felt to my ass and gripped my chest feeling blood come out. Lasher saw and formed the suit around the person and began smashing the glass hard as it broke lasher's tendrils grabbed josh and ripped the bullet out.
"Sorry doc." Lasher said before pushing it tendril in the part I was shot with healing me. I yelled out in pain as I felt my whole body go into immense shock feeling the pain practically almost make me pass out as I panted heavily My face was red from the pain gripping the floor as I tried standing up my legs shakes.
"Y-y-your g-g-gonna r-r-regret that you b-b-bastard." I Said panting looking at the man. I felt lashers tendrils come out of my wound.
"Sorry doc." Said Lasher. As he left I heard a loud scream followed by the lights shutting off and a loud yell.
"What the hell?" Said Lasher. I gulped knowing what that scream was and took off running out of the room and seeing scream eat the head of one of the guards then tossing the body to the ground. As I saw Scream I noticed Hybrid was fighting phage I took a step back and heard a very familiar roar followed by a crack of bones and a snarl it was on the second floor I saw her She Venom looked pissed I took off but I felt something wrap around my waist and glanced back behind me terrified and gulped.
"What's wrong Josh afraid of father?" Asked scream smiling.
"Not my fault I've seen venom get pissed before you know." I Explained and heard several more cracks of bones and saw she venom look at me and jump down with a loud boom as the impact scattered the floor tiles. As I took a step back I felt screams tendrils let go of me as I backed up I saw she venom licking her lips as her long tongue grazed her mouth scream stood in front of her.
"Move Scream." Said She venom. My eyes widened and ran towards the back of the building panting as I ran and fell on the floor scraping my hand on the floor blood dropped down my hand, I heard another scream and guards rushing towards the room I was just in. I made to the back of the building and saw toxin waiting.
"What the hell?" I Said taking a step back.
"She's been missing you lover boy." Said Toxin with a smile.
"........." I stayed quiet.
"It's only been half a day." I Explained.
"Seems the symbiote is uneasy when your not around almost like it knows your state emotionally and physically." Said toxin smiling. As blood dropped from my hand I put my other hand in it hoping to stop the bleeding. I glanced and heard a body drop behind me and my heart began to beat faster and faster I felt tendrils around my waist followed by hands wrapping around my stomach.
"Hello love." Said She Venom.
"I-I" I stuttered terrified.
"Your all shooken up baby I'm not gonna eat you love you know that." Explained she venom. I could feel blood dripping down my hand more she venom saw and I could feel the angry in her get larger as she grabbed my hand and held it above my hand her tendrils wrapped around my hand and some went into my hand healing my wound. As I flinched and turned me around and kissed me I blushed as I felt the symbiote kiss me. As she finished her tendrils pulled off my hand and licked my neck with her long tongue.
"As tasty as ever love." Complimented She Venom. I shook my head and fell to my knees.
"Fucking hell." I Said grunting as I couldn't feel my legs. She venom caught me and her tendrils wrapped around my legs picking me up.
"My cute little prince." She Venom Said with a smile.
"Shut up......I don't need to be carried I can walk......on my own." I Said panting.
"Your stubborn." Said Toxin.
"Oh bite me." I said exhausted feeling my blood loose affected my body a bit. As I said that she venom smiled and kissed my neck.
"Aw so rude I'll eat your private parts out." She Venom Said giggling.
"Gross your so nasty." I Said blushing looking away. I felt she venom pull my head against her neck.
"You love it, and you smell so good baby." She Venom Said sniffing me.
"It's the same shampoo I use stop complimenting me already I already know your not serious." I Said.
"Oh? Did the meanies hurt my baby?" Asked She Venom.
"Please don't they just wanted my knowledge they ha-" She venom interrupts with a peck on my lips.
"Do whatever you want not like your gonna listen to me I Said pushing hard on her head and fell to the ground I could feel legs again as I got up I felt dizzy and felt toxins tendrils wrap around my waist.
"Back off." I Said panting. She Venom snarled as she saw toxins tendrils on me. As I looked at my chest I saw red dots and slowly looked and saw guns pointed at me. I breathed out and closed my eyes and toxin shoved me down on the ground absorbing the bullets. As he did She Venom slammed and punched the guards who shot at me most of them were unconscious but she left one and smiled at him he screamed them a second later bite and ripped his head off clean and dropping his body. As I got up I saw Scream and lasher standing behind she Venom. I felt uneasy for the moment having She Venom, scream, lasher, and toxin near me four symbiotes I've had known for a bit. Toxin pulled his tendrils off and tears ran down my face, I quickly walked lasted them exiting the building as I did I felt something grab my hand from behind panting heavily terribly scared for my life as my heart rate continued to pulse faster and faster as I was started to having a panic attack.
"Baby?...BABY!!!!!" Yelled She Venom As I collapsed before I completely blacked out I saw how sad She Venom was looking at me, I didn't deserve it.