A Cold Night

As i slept I could feel the wind blowing through my window, I heard footsteps loud footsteps I felt something point against my head, I was scared, so very scared.
"Give me money NOW!?" Yelled the individual I quickly pulled out my wallet and handed it to me. As I heard him shuffle I panted terrified and then a second later was hit in the back of the head and blacked out, as I laid on that cold floor feeling the wind against me I could feel my heart beat slowing down before I lost consciousness completely I thought.
"I'm gonna die, I can finally be forgotten yes please, let my existence begone and fade." I thought before blacking our.

Hybrid could smell Josh's blood and ran out of his house and leaped jumping extremely fast and saw a man with a scent running from Josh's apartment and slammed him down to the ground his tendrils poking out ready to kill. When he sensed Toxin and saw him and let the man go.
"What are you doing around here?" Asked Hybrid.
"Hm unlike you I actually can sense him in danger." Toxin said before taking off towards Josh's house. Hybrid followed behind him and broke open the door the two symbiotes saw Josh's body and noticed he was in pants and short sleeve shirt in the winter, hybrid's tendrils grabbed Josh's black jacket and put it on him zipping it up. Toxin picked up Josh and held him close. Hybrid looked at Josh and gripped his fist. Hybrid and toxin took Josh to a hospital but ended up leaving him against a wall in the waiting room before taking off.

As I opened my left eye I didn't know where I was I looked around the room and noticed it was white and I was hooked up to a few monitors and closed my left eye breathing softly.
"You doing all right?" Asked a individual.
"I-I think so." I Said.
"You should be careful about the cold son it can kill you." Said the individual. I opened my left eye and saw a doctor.
"Yeah I appreciate it doctor." I said putting on a fake smile of gratitude.
"Just get your rest." Said the doctor before leaving the room. I turned my head to the side and slowly closed my left eye.

-DREAM-
As I looked around I was in a white forest but I could sense something familiar I was sitting against a white tree I felt the presence against the other side of the tree.
"..........." it stayed quiet not saying anything I could feel the hesitation in "its" presence.
"What's wrong?" I Asked. It stayed quiet not saying anything. I felt it's slimy substance grab my wrist.
"We are sorry." Said the voice.
"I bet you are.....did it feel good hurting me?" I Asked. I felt the slimy grip flinch as I asked.
"W-we........" the individual said. I could tell this thing didn't know what to say I don't blame it, it doesn't know anything, after all Eddie was the one who took charge of its emotion it never knew what it wanted it just hurt because it was natural for it.
"Then don't touch me if you don't mean it and don't call me love your nothing but a parasite." I Said.
"WE ARENT A PARASITE!?" Yelled the individual appearing in front of my face.
I looked up at it, and saw Venom in its original form.
"You have a host, you devour their bodies, and you influence their mind." I Said getting up.
Venom looked away from me as I looked at it. I placed my hand on its chest. It looked at me surprised.
"Go away I don't need you anymore, just take care of Ann, not for me, but for Brock." I Said pulling my hand off it.
"B-but?!" Venom said grabbing my hand.
"Goodbye." I Said.