working days?

As I opened my left eye, I could hear someone talking. I glanced up seeing scream talking with she carnage. She carnage gripped her chest, I could see blood dripping down her neck.
"Hehe." I giggled softly. Scream and Cassie looked at me.
"That symbiote is a plague Cassie." I said coughing between my breaths.
"Haha yeah, right, you just my other side to YOURSELF." Said Cassie. I smiled.
"Feeling insecure?" I asked with a grin on my face. I saw red tendrils poking out from Cassie's back.
"What, touch a nerve?" I asked.
I felt something grab my leg, I slowly glanced down seeing, body parts everywhere, I felt unstable, feeling my legs and hands again, and panted heavily, gulping down my spit, breathing heavily in and out of my nose.
"Seems the body parts brought back some bad memories huh doc?" Asked Scream.
"Go to hell, you freak." I looking at her glaring at her with my left eye. Scream smiles happily, I breath out, looking around seeing lots and lots of unconscious bodies.
"Failed experiments huh?" I asked.
"Some." Said King pin walking in. I closed my left eye, thinking breathing softly.
"Hm, his heart beat is stable." Said scream before snapping a guards neck amd crunching on his body. I panted heavily, feeling my body shake, I heard the chains attached to my limbs shake, I wrapped arms around myself, tears ran down my left eye, I felt my fear overwhelming me, I felt a hand against my back.
"I love you, father, I will always be with you." Spoke a voice. I breathed out softly catching my breath wiped my face.
"Hm, why was the old man trying to make his own?" Asked King pin.
"Evolution." I said.
"Ah yes, you did mention that old fool wanted to further human development, tell me, why did he assign you to screams test phases early on?" Probed King pin. Scream looked at King pin then at Josh, seeing blood stained upon his head, part of his face, and neck.
"Development." I said calmly.
"Thats a stupid......oh.......oooooohhhhhh, he wanted to force them to want partners, even if each scarred one of you." Said King pin.
"Those two will never understand me, if they saw what was on my back, they'd be surprised how I survived hehe." I said exhausted.
"Ah I assume, your speaking of the "accident?" Asked King pin.
"What are you talking about?" Asked scream.
"Keep quiet and shut up, it's none of your business moron!" Said King pin agitated. I smiled at the thought. As I leaned back against the concrete wall, I pressed my hand against my ribs and breathed out, panting softly.
"What do you hope to gain from these parasites?" I asked panting.
"Simple I WANT A ARMY OF SYMBIOTES TO INFECT THE  POPULATION THEN ILL HAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS?!" Said King pin.
"Tell me, did your wife leaving and your son killed leave a hole in your heart?" I asked, as I did, I felt shock after shock, voltage going through my body, seeing a angry look on king pins face.
"Damm bastard?!" Shouted king pin. I coughed hard spitting up blood onto floor.
"I'll make more parasites, I'll make everyone suffer as I did?!" Yelled king pin. I could hear slight gun fire through the concrete walls.
"What going on?" Asked King pin.
"A symbiote sir, and a quite aggressive one." Said the soldier.
"Hehe, your a moron King Pin, you can't make more of these parasites, they aren't for you to control." I panted softly.
"What makes you so sure?" Asked King pin, as screams could be heard in the distance.
"Scream, phage, riot, and laser, were the old man's doings, closest thing to his little army foot soldiers." I said, I could hear the ground shaking.
"We'll see." Said King pin before smashing through walls escaping, I could hear bullets being fired, the air smelled of gun fire. I breathed softly, the rooms lights had been blacked. I could hear a slight hiss nearby, my heart was beating fast, I closed my left eye, trying to calm down.

"God it's so dark." Commented a voice.
"I smell HIM nearby." Said a hissy, voice.

I coughed slightly panting, I felt something, then a second later felt my chains hit the floor.
"Took you morons long enough." I said sarcastically.
"You look like shit." Said toxin.
"If I was dead, this shit wouldn't be happening every week." I commented, as I got up. She venom glanced seeing blood stains, and noticed Joshs nerves were a bit off. She venom stick out their tongue.
"Back off." I said backing up against the wall.
"Your choice love, we can do it the less painful way or I can force it on you." Proposed She Venom.
"Put a sock in it, I'm done having you freaks taste me like I'm part of the dollar menu at a starbucks." I said before collapsing on the floor, pa ting heavily. She Venom's tendrils caught Josh before he hit the ground.
"Cmom let's get back to widow, we can get him checked out at the house, we have a NCV." Said toxin. She venom nodded and picked up Josh by his thighs, she Venom's tendrils could feel a small amount of electricity around Josh, but the remnants faded before long.
As the three of them arrived home, fury was waiting inside with Peter.

"Got him back huh?" Asked fury.
"Go to hell." I said panting heavily.
"Your in rough shape, come on let's get him to the machine down stairs." Said Peter taking him from She Venom, as Peter carried Josh down stairs, and placed him gently in the machine, she venom and Pete noticed stained blood on Joshs neck.
"So u-uh how are you these days?" Asked Pete. The symbiote peeled off Ann's head with black tendrils around her neck.
"........" Ann stayed quiet. Widow comes down the stairs and walks around thr machine and noticed Josh is asleep with his hands over his chest.
"He still does that huh?" Commented Ann.
"You've seen him do this before?" Asked Pete.
"Half and half." Said Ann.
"Ah, surprisingly the symbiote remembers also?" Asked Pete.
"Shut up." Said Ann annoyed. As the machine powered off, thr display screen showed signs of epilepsy, and damaged nerves in Josh's body.
"Its a miracle those voltages didn't kill him." Said Widow.
......yeah." said Ann.
"Who the hell is mania?" Asked Pete holding a folder in his hand. Every stayed quiet. I panting heavily opening my left eye.
"None of your business, besides its not worth telling." I said panting.
"You shouldn't even be able to talk." Said Widow.
"I'm tired, so, very tired." I said panting softly. I felt something graze my neck.
"Love, who's blood is this on your neck." Asked Ann. I closed my left eye.
"Mine." I said.

As I scrubbed my hardened blood off my neck, my skin was peeling with some pieces of the hardened blood, as I scrubbed Harder trying to get it off, blood dripped down my neck.
"Doc stop, that looks painful, doesn't it hurt?" Asked toxin.
"My body is numb, I can't even feel anything." I said getting the last piece of hardened blood off my neck. I felt something wrap around my neck, it stung, I gripped my fist.
"Sorry love." Said She Venom as her black tendrils accelerated my blood making my skin come over my bleeding neck wounds. I panted heavily.
"Sleep love." Said she venom.
"F.......k y...........u" I said falling asleep.

(Cliffhanger baby)