Love instead of LOVE

" Lukas! You're back...?" Papyrus opened the front door of the WingDing house, seeing me being held by two kids.

" Thank... Thank you for your help. Robin, Cam..." I muttered and they nodded.

" Are you sure you'll be okay Lukas?" Cam asked with a worried face. I forced a smile onto my face and nodded.

" Yes, don't worry about me. Now go back to the school. Toriel and Asgore will protect you from the blobs." I ushered them as I put a hand over Papyrus's shoulder.

" Stay safe you two." I added before they ran back towards the school.

" Now, let's treat you. Gaster is already feeling better." Papyrus informed me as we walked to the living room and he gently lowered me onto the sofa.

" Lukas, you look terrible..." I heard Ms. Grey's voice from behind me.

" Thanks for the compliment... Destroying the roof of the school does have its drawbacks." I joked, noticing Gaster on the sofa opposite of me. He was wearing a shirt and the top of his head was covered in bandages.

" So what happened at the school?" Gaster asked with a raised eyebrow, even if he didn't have one.

" We destroyed most of the blobs, and rescued the kids. And Daisy.... M...my little sister...." I choked on my own words, feeling tears blurring my sight and my throat was burning from the memories. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, and it wasn't Papy's hand. It was Ms. Grey's.

" You don't have to tell us if you don't want to." She tried to calm me down while I wiped my tears off.

" Thank you, Ms. Grey...- I sighed and she gently squeezed my shoulder.

" Call me Jessica, please." She smiled at me.

" Alright. Now... What happened where you went?" I asked, looking at Gaster.

" Lukas, it's... It's still a sensitive-" Papyrus started but I looked at him with a hard face.

" I told my part. Now it's Gaster's part. I felt it. I felt it when something stabbed him, you know." I grumbled and Gaster exhaled.

- That thing...... It stole my blaster and the hands. Then it proceeded to kill me. Fortunately, Jessica brought me back here, leaving Alphys to handle that child using the Nullifier. Undyne went to help her too.- Gaster explained, and I nodded.

- So that was what hurt my soul...- I thought back to feeling of overwhelming pain. I looked down on my hand to see it shaking.

- Yes, it seems like. Papyrus, would you be so kind and bring our souls out?- The doctor looked at the tall skeleton. He silently nodded, holding his hands out and our souls reacted to the magic. Two white souls appeared in his palms, one human and one monster. The human one had a faint crack in the middle that was slowly disappearing. On the other hand, a stab wound was in the middle of it, multiple tiny cracks going outwards.

- I see....- Gaster sighed, mumbling something after it that no one could understand. After a few minutes of silence, Jessica started walking towards the computer Gaster had.

- Alright, I'll see what I can do for the city. - She said her thoughts out loud, which made Gaster quietly grumble.

- Who told her she could use my control panel?- He looked at her with a skeptic gaze.

- I told her she could use it.- Papyrus said with a smile. Gaster raised his eyebrow, and looked at him. Then, he rolled his eyes and turned back towards her.

- I think he's not very fond of that Papyrus. - I sighed. Gaster sighed too, thinking about something.

- What is she even doing?- He grumbled again.