Trying to make peace

* About half a month later *

I stood before the door of Dr. Gaster's house, waiting for someone to open the door. I already knocked, and heard someone walking towards the front door. I decided to knock again, only to see the door opening. The Doctor welcomed me with a warm smile.

" Greetings Lukas. May I know your reason for the sudden visit? " He asked, not knowing why is was here. I sighed, scratching the back of my neck. Since Papyrus, Asriel, Frisk and I traveled through the underground and came back, nothing was the same. My powers sometimes activated because of no reason, and when I tried to teleport, it always took me to Dr. Gaster. 

- I came to ask for your help.- I said with a pleading face. I was worried that if my powers activate suddenly, then I might hurt Mom or Daisy, or just anyone who's around me. 

" Come inside. Would like a cup of tea or coffee?" He asked, putting some papers away from the couch. He had a lot of going on, since he was presenting his new project tomorrow. He wanted to expand the core to help the city with the energy recources, since it would literally make the city have unlimited energy, just like he did with the underground. When they were under the mountain, the core fuelled everything for nearly a millenia. 

" I would like tea. Thank you very much." I said, summoning two of the hands and helping him organize his papers. Most of them were about the core expansion, but then, I found a book, containing a lot of notes. As I opened it, I saw that the notes were about human souls.

" So you found my notes. It was just research I was doing for Toriel. Since she opened her school, she needed a way to learn the soul names and abilities they could do." Dr. Gaster said as he walked to me with a cup of tea, and his mug.

" Oh right! That's a thing now. I nearly forgot that my sister is going to that school now. Really, I'm glad that Miss Toriel opened that school." I exclaimed as I took a sip from the tea. Hm, Golden flower, as always. I examined the history book, and took the notes out to see the full content of it.

" Feel free to read it. I didn't manage, since I don't quite understand it yet." Gaster said as he put his mug down, sitting down in his armchair. I nodded and opened the book at a seemingly random page, which was a new chapter's beginning.

" The kingdom wanted a competition between the remaining wizards for right of leadership. In the end chose.." I said before I couldn't continue. The text was so old and ancient that I didn't understand what was there.

" The rest of the page is illegible. I guess it should be expected from texts as ancient as these.." I said my thought out loud. Gaster invisibly facepalmed, hiding his frustration.

" Maybe if they were kept in better condition.." Gaster said before a knock surprised us both. He picked the book out of my hand and put it on his desk. Then, he picked up his mug, and I picked up my cup, following him to the door.

" I should continue work on the Core's expansion anyways. Now, as you were saying, your powers were going rogue?" The doctor asked as we reached the door. I opened it, both of us taking a sip from our drinks. In the next moment, Jessica Grey stood before us. The director of the Anti Monster Department. I quickly swallowed what was in my mouth, while Gaster choked on it, and spit it out. Behind Ms. Grey were two kids, and I knew one of them. The first one was Frisk, but the other one? She seemed like we've met before, but it must be my memory messing with me.

Before I could say a word, all of us were inside. I sat down on the couch with the other kids,while Ms. Grey and Dr. Gaster sat down in different armchairs.

" Sorry for showing up like this, but I wanted to show Miss Grey how the expansion of the Core help to power the city." Frisk said, answering the unsaid question that both Gaster and I wanted to ask.