Limitations

An another day in my life. As I open my eyes, the disgusting smell of dirty shirts and socks fill my nose. I choke on the air that I breathed in, jumping out of the bed and nearly ripping the door out of it's place. Once I'm outside, the smell of pasta and Bolognese sauce reaches my nose. It's not my favourite smell, but it's still better than the smell that Sans's room had. It seems like I was so tired yesterday that I didn't notice it.

" Good morning Lukas. Did you sleep well?" Papyrus asked as I walked down the stairs as quietly as I could. He was a less loud as well, meaning that Frisk and Asriel were still sleeping. I nodded, coughing out the last bit of Sans's room from my lungs.

" I did, kinda. Let me guess Papyrus. You and your brother don't have noses." I said, as he chuckled to himself.

" We have a nose. It's right there on my face, next to my two good non-existent ears." He joked, and I genuinely smiled. I tip-toed next to him, trying to look at how the breakfast was made by him. It was only pasta and the sauce, which I thought made it have a bland taste.

" Papyrus, you don't put any spices into the sauce? It's going to taste like sour tomato sauce." I commented, looking around in the kitchen.

" Dear Lukas, I must say that no one, not even Undyne said anything like that before. But before you do anything, be assured that I, the Great Papyrus knows what he's doing!" He said as he stood in his heroic pose. It gave me an opening and I quickly put in the spices that I found in the kitchen.

" There. Now, the others should be waking up. I'll set the table." I said, as I walked towards the said table. Frisk and Asriel were indeed up, looking a little uncomfortable.

" Hey, what's the matter with you two? You two look like you had to lick Pet Rock." I said, as both of them got closer.

" You don't know how bad Papyrus's cooking is, right? Be thankful. It's just..." Asriel whispered, Frisk nodding. It seems like both of them hated the idea of eating Papyrus's pasta. I on the other hand, simply chuckled, not saying a word. They didn't know that I managed to make the food have taste.

After a few minutes, everyone was sitting at the table. Frisk and Azzy were next to each other, while Papy and I were facing one another.

Everyone took a bite out of the Bolognese spaghetti, and it was hilarious to see the children's scrunched up faces ease up. They smiled as they continued eating, Papyrus releasing his famous "Nyehehehe" from time to time. Everyone was satisfied with the food, and I must say, it was really great, compared to other spaghetti I ate in the past.

After that, we went out and decided to play in the snow. I didn't bother to check my phone, in case my mother called me. She only knew that I should have arrived yesterday evening, but here I was, still in Snowdin.

" Hey, look at this!" Azzy called for us, showing the Frisk statue he made from snow. All of laughed, since it featured Frisk with his famous "poker face". Now, Frisk was running after Asriel with swords in his hands as Azzy was trying to copy the "poker face"

" Now that you mention it... Papyrus, you do know how to summon Gaster Blasters, right?" I asked, and he simply nodded. Then, a blaster appeared next to him. It looked like an animal skull, with the head and jaw not connected. In the last days, Sans tried to teach me how to summon one after I literally bribed him with a full bottle of ketchup. Sadly, it didn't work.

" You want to train with me? Me, the great Papyrus?!" Papy said as he was clearly excited. No one wanted to train with him, but I wanted to learn from him. Gaster's powers can't be that difficult to master, right?

I was wrong. So wrong.

It took a lot energy from me to summon the top half of the blaster, and I had to summon an another half to make it work! I could only use as a shield, but it was good like that.