Seven

Over the past week Roxanne had spent most of her time in her dorm with the girls and George. She had been given many chocolates and other sweets to lighten her mood but nothing seemed to work. She couldn't get the picture of Fred underneath the girl, their lips intertwined as she unbuttoned his shirt.

She scoffs and brings her knees to her chest. Her mind kept wandering but every time she brought them back it was only on one thing.

Is she going to the burrow for winter break?

She hears a knock on the door and asks the persons name. The door swings open and four boys walk in. Two wearing a red tie and two wearing a green one. She scoffs.

"How do you guys even get up here, half of you aren't even in the house." She looks at the four of them and they just shrugged at each other.

"Hey Blondie, how are you?" Harry walks up to her and sits on the bed.

"Fine. I don't know why I even cried over that boy." She looked over at George and Draco. She stands up and walks over to the ginger boy and looks right at him. "In fact tell your brother that if he wants someone there for him" She pushes the boys wearing red ties out of the dorm room. "he has to bring Angelina."

She slammed the door shut and looked at the other two boys.

The three could hear as George and Harry pleaded to let them back in. She just scoffed and sat back in her bed, locking the door with her wand.

"That was really hard wasn't it?" Draco asks. She groans into her pillow.

"Why is dating so hard?"

Blaise sits next to her.

"You know I would never cheat on you." He says softly. The two Malfoys just glare at him.

A thought comes to Roxanne's head and she let's out an evil smile as she looks at Blaise.

"You know what, you're right. How about  tomorrow night. We hang  out and if you show me a good time then I'll think about it." She looks at her brother who was just staring, his mouth open as Blaise cheered next to her.

"You won't regret this." He leaves the room and Draco just smirks.

"You're getting back at-"

"I'm getting back at Fred so hopefully he sees that I'm not one to be fucked with."

The two laugh as Draco sits by her.

"Hey do you wanna go do one of our sit under the stars and complain about dad parties." He asks. The girl looks at him like he was crazy.

"Are you insane I would love to have one of those." She smiles for the first time in days and grabs her brothers hand. "Come on let's go."

----------------------------------

Hey lol u promise I'm actually gonna keep updating and this book does have a plotline I'm just on a writers block 😭😭