Four

"Oh my gosh Victor Krum are you serious?" The girl asked as she looked through her book. Hermione chuckles.

"Yeah I was really hoping Ron would ask me though, he's so interested in those pretty French girls." She slumps and rests her head on her hand.

"Oh you mean Fleur? I'm pretty sure she has something going on with Bill." Roxanne says. Hermione gasps.

"No way that's hilarious."

"Psst. Roxanne!"

The two girls turn around to see Draco standing behind them with a worried expression on his face. He looks at Hermione and scowls.

"Hanging out with the mudblood again?" He scoffs. She crosses her arms over her chest and glares at the boy.

"Yeah I am now what do you want?" She's says. Draco cricks his head to the side and motions for her to follow him. She turns to the other girl. "I'll be right back, you keep studying about the love potion."

She stands up and followers her little brother to the other side of the library.

"What do you want? I'm studying with Hermione." She spits out the name.

He shifts his weight from his toes to his heals.

"Father owled me earlier." He says softly. The girl gasps and looks around to see if anyone else was around. She gets in close.

"What did he say?" She whisper yells. Draco flinches slightly. He brushes off his shirt.

"He said he needs to speak to you but he can't get a hold of your owl." The boy says. Roxanne scoffs.

"Are you serious? There's a reason I'm ignoring him Draco." She scoffs. Draco rolls his grey eyes.

"Well now he's getting on my nerves so either talk to him or keep me out of it." He spits. Roxanne sighs.

"I'll think about it."

She hugs her brother and turns back around to head to her study station. Angelina was sitting there with Hermione. Roxanne smiles harshly at the girl, who smiles back in return.

"Hi Angelina what are you doing at our study station?" She asks, trying to sound as genuine as possible. In reality Roxanne had hated the girl. She was Fred's first crush and she knew it. Even to this day she would try to take Fred away from Roxanne but it hasn't worked. Yet.

Angelina smiles.

"I was just helping Hermione with the love potion." She says sweetly. Roxanne looks over to the puffy haired girl who had her nose in the book.

"Yes despite my protests she still came over and insisted in helping me. Now if you don't mind Angelina, Roxanne was studying with me." Hermione says harshly. Angelina snickers.

"Yeah, I'll see you around... Roxie."

Roxanne scoffs and sits next to Hermione again. She brunette looks back up.

"She just can't take a hint."

Roxanne laughs and looks down at the book.

"Ok so back to the potion."

After they finished studying Roxanne had decided to head back to her common room for the rest of the day.

She goes down the the entrance and tells the password. When she walks in she sees Blaise and Draco playing some form of catch. She rolls her eyes.

She leans against the doorframe. "Practicing for quidditch?" Draco throws the ball back to the boy who doesn't catch it.

"Hey!" He scolds. Blaise was next to the girl with a big smile on his face.

"Hello beautiful." He says. Roxanne scoffs as he takes her hand and places a gentle kiss on it.

She sneers and yanks her hand back. "Bug off Zabini you know I'm with Fred."

The boy shrugs and let's out a soft smile before frowning.

"I'll get you one day Malfoy."

Roxanne scoffs again.

"You wish." She sneered.

And with that the blonde left for her dorm, mumbling the entire way about how much of an idiot men were. She gets to her dorm and turns the knob quickly and slips in.

"Hey how was studying?" She heard. She jumps and looks up to see her friend and roommate, Evelyn sitting on her bed.

Her dark eyes shining behind her large round glasses. He ebony skin glowed in the evening sun coming through the window. She pulled her long curly hair up into a bun as she waited for the blonde girl to talk.

Roxanne smiles at her and sits on her bed, which happened to be the one next to Evelyn's.

"Oh we didn't really study we just talked about her date most of the time." She explains and turns to look at the mirror next to her bed. "What about you, didn't you have a study date?"

She takes her head band off and let's her hair free from the ponytail as Evelyn sits up.

"It wasn't a date me and Cedric have nothing going on, he likes Cho." She slumps and Roxanne watches her in the mirror. The blonde girl turns around and gets up, walking over to the other bed.

She wraps her arm around Evelyn, giving her a hug.

"I just don't understand how you get all the guys, you suck." Evelyn jokes. Roxanne chuckles softly and puts her hand on the side of the other girl's head.

"I say ask him, you may never know. Men are confusing." Roxanne says. Evelyn shrugs.

"Maybe, what about you and Fred? Has he asked you yet."

Roxanne rolls her eyes.

"No, but I'm hoping he's gonna ask on Saturday, we're 'studying' in his dorm." He puts finger quotes around the word studying and Evelyn shreaks.

"No way, be careful. I'm not ready to be an aunt."

The blonde girl opens her mouth in disbelief and shivers the other girl playfully.

"Yeah right like I want Draco to be an uncle, he's fourteen Eve." She laughs. Evelyn laughs too.

"I mean at least you're getting something I'm still a virgin." She laughs causing Roxanne to laugh even harder.

"You're an idiot."