Two

Today was September first, the first day of Roxanne's sixth year and also her and Fred's second anniversary.

After the summer she had, she needed Fred. Her father had found out about her  dating Fred and had forbidden her to see him over the summer. All the letters he would send never got through to her.

Her father had forced her to join the death eaters. He told her this was her destiny and that she would make a huge part in the dark Lord's plan.

She didn't buy a single word that came from his mouth. She was just waiting to get out of the car with her father.

She looked down at her arm, as her father talked to Draco about his future. The snake sat there on her arm, mocking her. Mocking her freedom, the very little of it she had. There were healing wounds all around it from where the girl had tried to scratch, cut, and even burn the mark off her arm, nothing worked.

"Roxanne, why is your hair down?" She hears her father pipe up. "We are almost there, you wouldn't want people to see you without it."

The girl sighs and takes the scrunchie off her wrist, tying her long hair back into a low ponytail.

"Sorry father." She says softly. She looks back down at her arm and blinks back her tears, putting her Slytherin sweater over her T-shirt. It covers her arm and the girl let's out a sigh of relief when she doesn't need to see it anymore.

The car pulls up to the train station and the driver gets out and opens the door for the two Hogwarts students. Their mother gets out and gives them each a big hug.

"Oh have a good year kids." She says. She breaks apart from her daughter and grips her arm, earning a hiss from the girl. The mother sighs and lifts the sweater slightly to see the wounds on her daughters arm. She frowns and gives the girl her arm back. Roxanne frowns too.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. The mother kisses her daughter's forehead and smiles.

"It's okay, have a good year, we'll see you in December." She says. Roxanne smiles and puts her trunk on the cart.

"Love you mum." She says.

"Hey Roxie!"

The girl turns around to see Gia standing with her parents. She hears her father laugh from inside the car.

"You're friends with a mudblood, what a disgrace." He laughs and Draco chuckles. He was quiet about it, like he didn't want to but he was being forced to. She knew what it was like. She grunts and grabs Draco's arm.

"Let's go Draco." She says, grabbing her cart and hauling her brother away from the vehicle and over to Gia. She was explaining her books to her parents who seemed interested in all the different potions and animals that are in the wizard in world. Gia breaks from her parents when she sees the two walk over to her.

"Roxanne, Draco." She says. She gives Roxanne a huge hug and kisses Draco on the cheek. "Mom, Dad this is Roxanne, we share a dorm at Hogwarts and this is Draco, her little brother."

Her parents put out a hand and the two shake them.

"How do you kids do it all, it's so confusing." The lady says as she looks through the book. Roxanne chuckles.

"It's just ask confusing to witches and wizards trust me." She says the two chuckle and Draco glances up at the clock.

"Guys we've got to go." He says. The three students look up at the clock. Giant says goodbye to her parents since they couldn't get through and they walk to the platform.

"Last one on the train is Draco when he goes near buck beak." Roxanne says. Draco pouts and the two girls laugh as they rush into the train station.

"Blondie!"

Roxanne stops and turns to see Fred and George standing with Ron, Ginny and Mrs. Weasley. She gasps and runs over to them.

She gives Ron and Molly a huge hug before going to the twins. She buries her head into George's chest as he wraps his arms around her.

"How's my best friend." He asks happily. The girl smiles and looks at him.

"I've been better but what about you, I haven't been able to owl you all summer." She says. He smiles and blushes at the question.

"I've been alright." He says quietly. Fred clears his throat which catches the girl's attention. She smiles and looks up to his face.

"I was getting to you babe." She says. She breaks away from George and walks over to her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his chest. He hugs her back, rocking them back and forth.

"I missed you." He says. She breaks away and kisses him quickly.

"I missed you too, now come on we have to get to the train." She says. Everyone heads to the platform and watched as one by on everyone disappeared through the wall.

She winks at the twins before running to the wall she closes her eyes just before impact and when she opens them the train is in front of her, Feed and George next to her.

The three of them run to the train and make sure to get their cubby before anyone else. They walk in and George immediately lays on the right side.

"Wake me up when we get there."

He turns over as you and Fed sit on the other side.

"Alright you know the drill how was Ginny and Harry this summer?" You asked. Fred chuckles.

"Same as every year. This time they had the courage to sit next to each other." He says dramatically. You gasp playfully.

"I better be invited to the wedding."

The two of you laugh as you brought your  knees up to your chest. Fred smirks as you lay them out on his lap.

"Comfortable are we?" He asks. You giggle and nod.

"Of course."