One

Fourteen year old Roxanne sits at her table, twelve year old Draco sitting next to her. They watched as the first years got sorted then they began the feast.

"Roxie."

The girl looks up to see Fred standing there.

"Me and Georgie were planning on heading to the astronomy tower tonight as a welcome back, we brought something that we stole from Charlie." He says. She chuckles.

"It's the first day guys." She says. "I can't get high we have classes tomorrow."

Fred frowns and the girl roll her eyes.

"I'll be there, but I'm not smoking." She exclaims. He cheers and walks back over to his brother. Draco scoffs next to the girl.

"I can't believe you're friends with the Weasley's, and the twins out of all of them." He complains. The girl rolled her eyes.

"They're cool and I really like them." She says. "Just because you can't get Potter to like you doesn't mean that I can't get the twins to like me."

Draco scoffs and stands up to go back to his friends. Despite being a little jerk Roxanne had loved her brother and they were very close.

Growing up in a big home with distant parents had its advantages sometimes. It lead them to being closer than most siblings because all the ever really had were each other.

Before she knew it dinner was over and all the professors were telling them to go to their dorms.

Roxanne walks up to the Slytherin girls dorm to find her stuff by her bed. The other girls were already in their beds as she walked in.

"Roxie!" They yelled as she came in. She laughs as the four of them run over and hug her.

"Hi girls it's only been a few months." She says. The black haired girl named Evelyn spoke up.

"Yeah but you didn't write to us at all." She complains. Roxanne rolls her eyes.

"Guys you know how my father is, he doesn't want me to have friends." She says. She takes her headband off her head and let's her hair fall into her face, something she would hardly ever get to do because of her father. Only the girls in her dorm and her family had ever seen her hair out of the headband.

She sits on her bed and takes off her outer layer of robes.

"So how was your summer?" She asks. The short brunnete girl named Hannah starts.

"I got a boyfriend." She says. All the girls screech and put their attention on her.

"What's his name?" Gia asks. And Hannah blushes.

"His name is Connor he's in Ravenclaw." She explains. All the girls ooh as she tells them more about her boyfriend.

"What about you and the twins?" A girl named Kara asks. Her bright red hair fell in her face as she moved her head.

"I think Fred is planning on asking me out soon." She says. "They're planning to meet me in the astronomy tower tonight."

She looks at the clock in the dorm.

"Oh, speaking of which I have to go bye girls."

The girls all say goodbye to their friend and she leaves the dorm. She pushes her way out of the common room and sneaks through the hallways until she reaches the tower. She climbs the steps until she reaches the top, the twins were already there. She giggles as the boys rush over to her and wrap her in a giant bear hug, they were already high.

"Guys really?" She asked. The two ignore her and point her to the pillows and blankets that they had set up in the floor.

Roxanne walks over and sits on a pillow, looking up at the stars. Fred and George follow her. She lays down on Fred thigh causing him to blush slightly.

"The stars are so pretty." She says. Fred runs his hand through the girl's hair and she gasps. He looks down at her, now hiding her face in his thigh.

"What's wrong?" He asks. She moves slightly again so she was facing him again.

"You've never seen me with my hair down." She says, she sits up and looks at George who was smiling. Her face fell in her face as she panicked to find something to push it back. Fred grabs her right hand, George grabbing her left.

"Roxie you look cute with it down." Fred says. Her wrestling stops and she looks at the two.

"You're downright gorgeous." George adds. Roxanne smiles at the two. She hugs them both.

"I love you guys." She smiles which causes the twins to smile back.

"I love you too." They say. The three lay on the floor, watching the stars above. George had fallen asleep around 1 a.m.

Fred turns to look at the girl, her eyes were sparkling as she watches the sky. He smiles as she looks over and they make eyes contact. His heart flutters as she looks into his eyes.

"Listen, Roxie. Can I ask you something?" Fred asks. She sits up and he followers her.

"Of course, you can tell me anything."

The boy smiles and looks down at his hands that were in his lap. She takes them, they were cold so she holds them in the holes of her sweater (❤💜💙)

He smiles at the interaction as she rubs her thumb up and down the back of his hand.

"I really like you Roxie, and I was wondering if you would want to maybe go out with me." He says sheeply. The girl laughs and Fred frowns, trying to take his hands back.

"No, no Fred stop. Of course I want to be your girlfriend." She says through the laughing. "I've waiting for you to ask since second year."

Fred smiles and looks down at their hands. Roxanne takes her hands away from his and holds his face. He smiles and leans into it. She leans forward and put her lips on his.

The two melt into the kiss, sitting there for a minute. Finally they break apart and stare at each other, big smiles on their face.

"Students out of bed?" They heard filch say from around the corner. The two look down at the voice then look back up at each other.

"Shit."

The two burst into action, waking George and hiding behind a big piece of furniture as filch came up the stairs. Mrs. Norris was in front of him as they looked around. They didn't find anything.

Soon the two had left, Filch talking to his cat as they walked down the stairs. The three came back out from their hiding spot.

"So I guess we should go back to our dorms." Fred says. George was half asleep and nodded giving a hug to the girl and walking down the steps. Roxie says good night to the boys, giving Fred a quick kiss on the cheek and the three break apart.