Cuddles and kisses please

Yuzuru pov
I came back from training and interviews. Feeling exhausted, I stepped foot into my comfortable and warm house. I closed the door behind me and took off my shoes.

I started to strip my necktie and blazer off. My body instinctively plopped onto the soft couch. My eyes start to feel heavy, drifting me to sleep.

Y/n pov
I was on my home carrying groceries. I unlocked the door to my house. To my surprise, I saw a pair of men shoes. Indicating that Yuzuru's back home from training.

I saw yuzuru's necktie and blazer on the chair. I walked further in to discover yuzuru sleeping on the couch.

 I walked further in to discover yuzuru sleeping on the couch

I giggled at his adorable position. I organized the groceries in the fridge. Then proceeded to make omurice for dinner. I lay them on the kitchen table and went to take a bath.

I came out of the room with my comfy hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. I saw that yuzuru was wriggling in his sleep.

How adorable.

I shook him lightly. "Yuzu~ wake up, it's already 5 p.m." He wriggled some more and end up waking up.

"Y-y/n? You're home?" He asked me while rubbing the sleepiness off his eyes

"Y-y/n? You're home?" He asked me while rubbing the sleepiness off his eyes. "Yes, yuzu~ you should go and take a bath." I smiled at him. "Okay~" he replied cutely.

He took a quick bath and came out looking fresh and clean. I was setting up the dinner table. Unexpectedly, His arms were wrapped around my waist.

I patted his head and kissed him on the cheek. He chuckled happily.

"Now, shall we have dinner?" I offered. He nodded and sat down on his chair. We enjoyed the omurice. We were done with eating so I went to wash the dishes.

Yuzuru wraps his arms around my waist again. "Can I have cuddles and kisses please?" He asked. "Sure but I have to wash the dishes first." I continue to wash the dishes.

"No! I want it now!" He demanded. "But I have to finish washing the dishes first." I pointed out. "No! I want it now! Please...I had a tiring day and I want cuddles and kisses." He pleaded.

I shooked my head to indicate "later". He pouted. Abruptly, he forcefully washed the soap off my hands and lifted me, carrying me towards the couch.
"H-hey, yuzu! What are you doing?" I was surprised by his sudden actions.

"Your attention is mine, I don't want to share it!" He pouted.

Omg, he is so adorable!

I chuckled lightly, "Are you jealous of the dishes?" He nodded. I was dying of his cuteness. "Aww, my yuzu wants my attention?" He nodded again.

I cuddled him and kissed him on the cheek. He grinned widely with happiness.
"Did you have a tiring day?" I titled my head. "Yesh..." He replied cutely.

"Aww, my poor yuzu~" I cooed. No wonder he was so needy of his cuddles and kisses.
"Well now that you mention it...can I have a reward for working so hard?" He requested.

"Sure! What do you want?" I agreed to his request. He smirked and leaned forward, his soft and plump lips lightly connect against mine. I melted into the kiss. He pulled me closer and deepening the kiss every second.

I pulled away to breathe. He pulled my head swiftly and kissed me again leaving me shocked at his boldness. "I want more." He whispered alluringly making me blush.

Gosh, where did the cute yuzu go?

I pulled away and not letting me catch my breath he pulled me in again. I pushed the palm of my hand to his mouth. "Stop! I need to catch my breath." I informed.

He smiled widely under my hand

He smiled widely under my hand. He hugged me. "Y/n you are adorable and bad at kissing." He teased me. "Hey! It's not that I'm bad at kissing, you just won't let me breathe. " I pouted.

"Y/n~" he called out for me. "yes yuzu?" "I will forever hold you in my arms, like the night hugs the moon." He smiled lovingly at me. "Gosh, you are so cheesy." I laughed. "But you like it, don't you?" He titled his head. I kissed him on the lips. "I do."