Rival To Lovers ? part 2

Y/n's pov
"Hey, Shoma!" I greeted him as he approaches me.

"Hey y/n! How's practice with Yuzuru? I saw him laughing hysterically at you

"Hey y/n! How's practice with Yuzuru? I saw him laughing hysterically at you." He teased me.

"Oh, don't remind me of what he did earlier." I rolled my eyes.

"Hahaha" He laughed loudly.

We continued chatting as usual until...

"Y/n..." The atmosphere became serious.

"Yes?" I felt tense, his expression changed from delighted to bothered.

"Do you still have feelings for Yuzuru?" I blushed as I heard those words came out of his mouth.

"Yes, I still do." I shyly answered.

Yuzuru Hanyu's pov
What!?!? Y/n likes me? How come I never noticed her feelings for me? All this time I thought I was the only one who had to my feelings.

Shoma Uno's pov
"Do you still have feelings for Yuzuru?" I gathered all my courage to ask y/n that very question.

The moment I saw her blush, anger and annoyance rose in me.  I have always done my best to grab your attention but no matter how hard I try, you only have your attention for yuzuru.

"Yes, I still do." Those were the four words that shattered my heart into a million pieces. What was once whole is shattered, what once was peace is filled with fury, the love which I put my everything into were all shoved away just like that.

 What was once whole is shattered, what once was peace is filled with fury, the love which I put my everything into were all shoved away just like that

Why, why y/n? Why can't you see that I'm suffering from my one-sided love here? Why can't I be the one in your heart? Why is it always yuzuru?

This feeling is terrible, in quiet moments it chokes me and seizes the breath from my body and cuts off every circuit working in my mind.

"What about you Shoma? Who do you like?" Those words stab me more inside. I felt shattered.

"Hmm~?" She leaned her head closer.