Fall, Injured?!?!

Y/n pov
Sitting on a bench...dazed, I watch as Yuzuru gracefully skates across the rink. His sharp blades cut through the ice as if it was paper-thin. The melody of the music and his movements were intertwined beautifully.

How can a person move so gracefully like that? I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize that he was calling for me

Yuzuru pov
I was practising my routine on ice. Scraping the ice off as I was dancing on it. I ran out of breath after such an exhausting routine so I decided to head back to grab a drink.

From far away, I noticed that y/n was staring at me, more like dazed. I chuckled lightly at her expression. As I got closer I started to call out her name.

"Y/n!...y/n!..." No answer. She must be lost in her thoughts. So I decided to slowly come up behind her.

Y/n pov
"Boo!!!" A loud booming voice surprised me.
"Ahhh!" I screamed in fright. My heart was beating so overwhelmingly loud. I quickly turned around to see who it was.

It was Yuzuru, standing there, trying so hard to contain his laughter but end up giving in to his laughter

It was Yuzuru, standing there, trying so hard to contain his laughter but end up giving in to his laughter. "Hey, that wasn't nice!" I pouted.

"Sorry...but you were so lost in your thoughts that I came up with the idea of scaring you." He tried to apologise. But I was still salty about the situation.

He took a big gulp of water to freshen up. "Y/n, why don't you skate with me?" He suggested. "But I'm not good at skating."

"It's okay, I will teach you." He guided me to the rink and instructed me on how to skate. After what seems to be an hour, I finally know how to skate on ice.

Feeling confident, I try to skate on my own and to my surprise, I fell pretty hard on the ice. Scratching my elbow on the process causing it to bruise and I landed pretty hard on my right leg.

Yuzuru hurried towards me and guided me off the rink. "Take off your skates now, we're will go to the infirmary." He demanded. "It's alright, I'm fine."

"No! It's not. I should have held you and not let you skate off on your own, then all of this wouldn't happen." He felt guilty. "It's not your fault besides it's my own choice that leads to my injury."

"Let's go

"Let's go." He stood up and suddenly, out of nowhere he carried me bridal-style. "H...hey...yuzuru, put me down. It's not like as if I can't walk." "No! You hurt your right leg too so let me carry you."

"B..but people are staring at us." I pointed out as I was blushing. "Let them stare, plus you are my girlfriend so what's the matter?" He raised his eyebrows.

I buried my head on his shoulder in embarrassment. We entered the infirmary and he gently placed me on the bed. And started to disinfect my wound.

I close my eyes, wincing in pain. Noticing me, he delicately blows on my wound. While singing "pain, pain, go away." It melted my heart in an instant.

He raised my pants to disinfect my knee too which were blood-red from the impact of the fall. "Gosh, this will leave a nasty bruise for a few days." He grumbled.

After 30 minutesHe finally finishes disinfecting and lathering ointment on my wound

After 30 minutes
He finally finishes disinfecting and lathering ointment on my wound. I tried to get up but he pushed me down to the bed. "You need to rest y/n."

"But I'm not sleepy plus it's not like I had a big injury, I'm fine," I reassured him. "B...but-" "It's supposed to be you not me who should be resting, you had already practised for a long time." I cut him off.

"Then why don't we rest together?" He suggested. "Okay then..." I agreed. We climbed on the bed and snuggled close, with him clinging onto my back. "Y/n." "Yes?" "Don't get hurt anymore, it makes me sad." He pouted.

"Okay!" I giggled at his cuteness. "Yuzuru." I called him but, no answer. "Yuzuru?" I called his name again, but no answer. "Yuzu-" I turned to him to see why he isn't replying. Beside me lay a light-snoring Yuzuru, deep in his sleep.

He must have been very tired.

I smiled at him for being so adorable. "I love you." I gave him a peck on his cheeks and cuddle closer to him, and soon drifted to dreamland.