Full of envy

Yuzuru pov
These days, I have been occupied with my training and y/n has been spending a lot of time having fun with her friends.

So I felt a spark of jealousy rising in me, I clench my jaw and frown every time I see y/n having fun with her friends, who are mostly boys.

Y/n pov
I was at sitting on the couch after leisure with my friends. It was peaceful and quiet when suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Who could it be at this hour?" I glanced at the clock that showed 9 o'clock. I curiously walked towards the door and peeked through the eyehole.

There stood a familiar tall and slim
silhouette.

Could it be Yuzuru?

I opened the door and there stood Yuzuru.
"Yuzuru, Why are you home so late?" His body was still drenched in sweat and his face indicated me that he wasn't in a good mood.

I pulled him inside and hanged his jacket on the hanger. I could feel his stares on my back.

Why is he in such a bad mood today? Maybe I should just quietly go sit down so I don't disturb him.

I turned around to walk to the couch when all of a sudden he clutched my wrist strongly. "Ouch, Yuzuru!" I whimpered.

I dared myself to raise my head and look into his eyes. His dark brown eyes stared with anger and darkness through my soul.
I was quite surprised.

Why is he acting this way?

"Y..yuzuru..." I barely got those words out of my mouth. "Where were you today?" He growled in a deep tone. My body tensed up immediately while my heart accelerated in a speed I have never felt before.

"I...i...i was hanging out with my group." My voice was filled with fear. "Who?" His deep and dark tone startled my every cell.

"With Joshua, Alex, Michael and Em---!?!?" My words were cut off by yuzuru shoving me against the wall. His eyes were darker than ever before.

"Y...y...yuzu...why are you doing this?" I whimpered in fear. "You don't know?" He asked me back with a smirk plastered on his face. "I d...don't know, i...i...if you d...d...don't tell me." My heart was pounding so loud, that I wasn't sure if he could hear it.

"Y...Yuzu--?!?!" He slammed his soft lips onto mine, awakening every cell in my body, making my blood rush through my veins as if my body was asleep all these years and just woke up.

He intertwined his fingers with mine while still maintaining his focus on my lips.
The kiss wasn't the typical kiss full of affection, this time the kiss was full of desire.

I tried to break free with all my strength but he was too strong for me. I wriggled my head trying to break free of the kiss but he clutched both of my hand on top of me and his other arm yanked me closer, deepening the kiss.

Why is he being so aggressive and sadistic, all of a sudden?

I felt a rush of adrenaline through my veins as his hot breath tickled my skin. Finally, what feels like an eternity, Yuzuru broke the kiss. I was trying to catch my breath. "Why?" He asked me. "What do you mean why?" I asked him back trying to catch my breath.

"Do you not love me anymore?" He asked with disappointment.

I, on the other hand, couldn't even process what just happened

"Yuzu...What do you mean? My voice was filled with confusion. "You were always hanging out with boys, do you not have any girl friends?"

"Are you perhaps...jealous?" I suspected. "N-no!" He was taken aback by my question.

Bingo, I found the answer to why he was acting like that.

"Yuzu~don't lie to me." Not believing his statement, I raised my eyebrow. "Fine, I was." He turned his head to the side. "Of what?"

"You've been hanging out with a lot of boys and not hanging out with me, your boyfriend." I giggled at his response. "What's funny about it?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Aww~my cute yuzu. Those boys were my cousins!" I chuckled.

His face turned red with embarrassment and he hanged his head low. "Do you really think I would cheat on you?" I pouted. He shot his eyes up. "No, but you looked so happy playing with those boys, I thought you weren't having much fun with me anymore."

I smiled at his misunderstandings "Of course not, you're my boyfriend and you will always be my boyfriend." I pecked his lips and giggled. He smiled and pulled me towards him, kissing me with affection.

Now, this is the type of kiss that I want

Now, this is the type of kiss that I want. I smiled at the kiss.