MET WITH EACH OTHER

Unedited
-------------

AADITYA'S POV

"Who are you? How can you come to our house and talk with me about my Marriage?" The girl standing before me asked.

Sorry... Scowled.

"Oh should I go to other house or what?" I said showing hands to the entrance of terrace.

"Are you a police?" Her face had a frown with a bit of anger.. irritation.

"How did you find out? You have sharp eyes it seems." I said smiling as if I was appreciating her.

"This won't work. I hate police. You can leave." She said calmly without even looking at me.

"This was how you rejected 14 proposals in 2 years, am I right?" I said raising my head making her shock.

"You did a background check on me! Typical police mentality!" She murmured and turned to other side.

"These doctors are.. you know.. always conclude anything before any explanation...." I said imitating her.

Her eyes snapped at me. face got more angry.

"Got angry, didn't you? This is how I would have felt when you said 'Typical police mentality'.." I said.

"You are a police. Shoot outs, murder cases, trafficking, Life full of risk. Here, I am a doctor. A surgeon. Saving lives with all our might even at high risk times. I hate violence. Our lives are totally contradict." She justified.

"I can see no contradict.. you do your job with knives in your hand and I do with guns. both of us deal with cases. Infact we both save lives one or the other way." I said as calm as I could because this was going too off track.

" A police's life is a risk and... Now a days no one can trust a police." She said again.

"For our sake, can we talk like Aaditya and Vrushali? Because I am not going to marry Dr. Vrushali- surgeon. I am going to marry Vrushali d/o Vasudevan." I said raised my voice a bit and she remained silent for a while and I composed myself.

"Why do you want to marry me?" She turned towards me and asked. Her voice had a change.

"Correct the question and Ask yourself later." I said keenly looking at her.

"And why should I marry you?" She asked looking straight at me.

"Vrushali, I don't have any answer for your all wh- questions but I just want to say that I like you, your character.. not as a doctor but as a good person. And I think I am the right person for you as your mate of your life ahead. I know how you are, what you do everything. I didn't take any advantage of doing a background check on you. Infact I actually didn't do it. I trust you unknowingly, by your words, your actions, your way of dealing with people, specially proposals! I simply don't know if I will get such a girl in my life or no yet I am saying, I am the right person for you. I don't know what you think about me, I even don't care.
Now it's your decision. Think about it. About us." I confessed what all I want to tell. She silently looked at me no confusion.

Did I do the right thing! God why am I like this!

"What do you think that what I think About you?" She asked breaking my thoughts.

"Some manner less guy who brought his family for a proposal without informing before. Do you know about me... atleast something?" I said with laughter and questioning the last part.

"No." She said abruptly shaking her head making me feel disappoint.

But what she said later gave a tick mark to my... What ever you call it.