GUESTS

This chapter is going to be whole Vidya's pov.
.......

The silent lanes with cows having their morning walks at one side and fresh unpolluted air welcomed us to our native.

"Easy there aunt. It seems You would throw the water on the milkman instead on the floor!" Stacy commented on an aunt who was splashing water in frontyard.

"must be Satyam's grandchild." She murmured as we rode away.

Going through the lanes and streets of the village carefully going between the beautiful and big kolams drawn on the road we reached our house..

(Just an example)

(Just an example)

Slowly I turned off my bike glancing towards the car parked at the entrance.

Saranya's here already. Get ready folks!

We silently entered the veranda and checked the house.

Main hall portion of the house.

"Hail Saranya!" I shouted jumping between doors

"Don't try to 'hail Saranya' me. And don't ever think you succeeded in lying, Lakshmi!" Saranya, my mum said arriving from first corridor.

"Come girls, Did you both come by bike again?" My paati, vanajakshi asked. I always call mum and paati by their name.

"Yes vanajakshi. And you know how I love to do it." I put my bag down pinched her cheek with a big smile.

"Stacy, see yourself. you have lost so much of weight. Don't you eat there or what.?" Vanajakshi gave her attention to Stacy more than me.

"Now I am here you will make me eat." Stacy replied. I left from there to look for

"Daddy, thattha, thattha where are you?" Shouting from side portion I called them.

"Ah you are here! When did you come girl?" Thattha asked.

"Just now thattha."

"Hope you had safe journey Lakshmi." Daddy said. I knew what he wanted to ask.