NEW MEET

Third chapter of 3+1 updates
Continuation of previous chapter

---------------

RISHI'S POV

"Amma.. Amma..." I called barging into their room.

"What happened? What's so urgent that you barged here without knocking?" Amma shouted at me holding her MacBook in her hand and sat nicely on the bed while Appa was in a talk.

"I can't take this anymore" I stated.

"What you can't take?" Amma asked without glancing at me.

"I can't eat this GRASS AND VEGGIES! I want a NON-VEG MEAL." I said and sat infront of her on the bed.

"Rishi, are you mad? We are staying at a temple premises area. Forget a meal. You won't even get a boiled eggs here." Amma said coolly and continued her work. I gave her 'no way' look.

"Ma.. it's been almost a week since I ate non-veg. And you know that I have meat every three days.. how can you do this to me?" I tried to butter her with sweet words so that I can get to have non veg. There is no big secret for my non veg consumption. I love chicken biriyani made by Amma. Every meat dish made by her made me a habit of having non-veg thrice a week. For this itself I workout.

"Acho my kannukutty( calf/endearment). You want meat." She said keeping her hand ony cheek like I was a small kid and I nodded smiling.

"But I can't do anything. Wait for three more days till we return to Chennai. I'll make it. Now get out" she said sweetly but slapped softly at the end. I looked around rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Dei.. if you are asking you mom for non veg food now, what will happen after you get married huh!" Appa said who came and sat beside me his hand on my shoulder

"You are correct Raghav. I bet you will get married to a pure veg girl, eat the same grass and veggies everyday and you won't even whine about it.

Bet... What say.." she said like a challenging tone with a smile

"Why would I whine if I am having my sweet mummy to feed me spicy chicken biriyani" saying this I left hearing Amma's giggle.

Three more days... U have to eat those boring rasam and sambar with no chicken, fish! God!!

............

AUTHOR'S POV

"I don't know what and how are you going to do I don't want any excuse. You two should be here by tomorrow afternoon." Vidya was talking with her dear friends aka roommates in video call roaming around the courtyard whilst Stace was lying on the diwan humming songs

" Lakku, I won't. I can't come." Naaz said from the other side.

"Same here. Just now Sankranti got over." Dakshi added

"Then be ready to face akka's wrath later. Is that fine?"Vidya told with smiling and raised her eyebrows using the 'all time blackmail' quote.

"Akka see..They are escaping..." Stace called Vrushali hurriedly who was passing by making the attendees yell 'Stace'.

"Naaz don't you dare say. You are just in an hour away. You should be here in no minute. And Dakshi, your train ticket is booked for today night. You will be here by tomorrow." Vrushali told-most precisely informed them through the call and left.

"Alright." All of them gave a big sigh. The night went along like the same way with non stop talks and sighs

Next day rose Stace jumping around with something on her hand towards the entrance and saw someone sneaking in silently.