WELCOME TO TRICHY

"ah waterfall! Shiva!" Stacy shouted and woke up with a jerk.

"At last! Only because of you there is water scarcity in Chennai stace!" Dakshi told keeping the empty vessel down. Stacy can't get up so easily. Every day water wash has to be done!

"Hmm and why the hell you are wearing Shiva's shirt huh. It's been a month since your break up. Naaz, no need of buying dust cloth. Tear that shirt off and use as rags." I said.

"Baby baby please baby. I am not getting through that." She made her baby face.

"After long hours of cries too! Wow!" Naaz said.

"Naaz you too?" Stacy made her fake shock face.

"If you are there in the bed for a minute more, get ready to take beatings of Alice tomorrow."

Alice was like her first mother before we met. Then i became her mother.

"Shot i forgot man. Dakshi change the sheets please."

"Stace Don't wear your jeans. We are going to a wedding." I said lighting lamps for prayer. I won't get out of my house without doing my prayers. It is my morning ritual.

 It is my morning ritual

Stacy.

"It's our friend's wedding lakku. Why are you wearing a saree?"

"Actually speaking, you too should have worn it, Stace." Dakshi said.

"Then who will ride the bike dakshi?"

"We have something called public transport."

"Yeah to waste time in changing two buses right lakku."

"If you are done we can avoid getting late." I intervened or this might take a month to finish their argument.

"Pass the key Naaz and yeah.." Stace said standing at the door wearing her heels with me as her support.

"Pack our bags too. I love you Naaz." We both said in chorus.

"Every single time guys!!" She whined
"Have lunch. Call when you both leave okay. Bye."

People were looking awkwardly at the signal murmuring to themselves. Stacy was driving my Enfield and i was at the back.

Can't girls ride bike?
To hell with their thoughts we were lesbians. Nasty people!

I told her to concentrate on the road not on their thinking.

We reached the Church, parked our bike and prayed for a while.
Crowd assembled and Alice came with her father.

"Stace, Alice looks like an angel di." I said.

"Leave Alice. Look there at groom's side. He looks so dashing right. Not my taste. He'll suit you. High class he seems." She nudged my arm looking at a guy in formals.