FIRST MEET

"Amma why I need to come?"

"How many times I need to tell you. I am not asking you."

"I have work which is more important than that wedding to be attended."

"That's why.. you have no social life. So boring you are.. stupid workaholic"

"Ma!!" I whined and mom have a death glare.

"Okay. Okay okay. I am coming."
I surrendered to mom did my business and got ready in three piece suit and and left.

Mom had asked, sorry... ordered me to accompany her to Santhome church for one of my employee's wedding.

 ordered me to accompany her to Santhome church for one of my employee's wedding

Rupamathi

"How could you look so beautiful ma?" I told settling in car looking at my mom's beautiful still young face.

"If any girl hears this dialogue from your mouth, till now you would have a list of girlfriends.. stupid.." mom slapped me... Playfully

"First tell this to Mr DCP. He is worse than me."

"At least he has social life for name sake. Sometimes I doubt that I gave birth to both of you.. " amma facepalmed herself clutching her purse

"You should not tell like this.." i pinched her cheek with a smile.

"Che peh"

We reached the church and were welcomed by groom's side. I put my phone on silent not getting embarrassed by my calls.

The bride entered in her long floor length white gown with her father. The priest then asked the assembled to take our seats.

While everyone was looking at the bride and groom, my eyes went towards a girl sitting at bride's side.

Almond shaped black eyes, pink cheeks, not much sharp nose, perfect arched eyebrows, pearl smile, long black wavy hair... saree clad girl
on the whole no touch of make up.. perfect epitome of natural beauty..

Before my mind could admire her more my mom gave a jerk gesturing to sit

Before my mind could admire her more my mom gave a jerk gesturing to sit. To avoid more awkwardness I averted my gaze.

I have never seen such a girl. Every girl coats a lot of heavy powders only to look attractive. But this girl is different very different. So simple yet beautiful.