OOPS!!

AUTHOR'S POV

Vrushali stood glaring at two adults behaving like kids looking at each other. Currently they arrived at village for wedding next morning after the bachelor party.

"Better not next time you carry your gun when planning to have fun." She commanded them and got silence and nod as answer like obedient kids.

"Atleast did you admit them in hospital for pumping blood out from body" she told

"They ran away." Rishi told meekly and shrugged Vrushali sighed at his reply. Vidya and Stace controlled their laughs looking at them.

Vrushali let them go as they were right but action got hyper. Or there would have one more Guinness World records act.

That would certainly happen one day! Wait and watch for the day.

"You promised me you won't tell to her. Then how?" Aaditya asked Vidya in slow voice after Vrushali left.

"If you are the police in uniform then she is a police sans uniform. All scenes with actions she knows. You won't even wonder how." She told and smirked at them

..........

STACY'S POV

I was trying to carry open tins of flour to kitchen till piled up tins it covered my face at once balancing them to walk.

This was the only chore given to me as a helping hand I asked because of my baby clumsiness.

I was not knowing who came in my way but suddenly i crashed into that blind person and the tins flew on air landing upside down emptied the tin with flour-rain on me.

All got spoilt... My beautiful hair... My face.... My dress... Full of flour.... *imaginary tears flowing and sobbing*

All because of that blind person..*curses him*

Blind Nikhil

Why he has eyes! Just to scroll phone!!!

I am angry with you

"Nikkk...kkiii..iii...iii ..iiiii"
I grabbed his shirt collar puffing my cheeks and shook him hard indirectly I was shaking too which made flour from my head travel to his face and shirt. After shaking him till I was exhausted I left him by a jerk glaring at him.

Son of a buffalo. Crushed potato.

He stood still with shocked expression like he saw any devil.

"Serves you.." I stomped my foot and left to my room.

Now I have to dress up again! Uhhh!

..........

VRUSHALI'S POV

Uhh! This is why I don't like marriages. So many rituals, constant changing of clothes and on top of it a crowd sitting at your house bombarding questions per minute.

Now I am made to sit on a stool in middle of decorated central courtyard in yellow..