💍ENGAGED💍

Last chapter of 3+1 updates
------------

AUTHOR'S POV

Vrushali was talking with Dakshina about the new person in her life to handle her. In correct time the person too came in her room.

"Vrushali you asked about the case right I have sent you, oh. Seems like you are busy. I'll come later you girls continue." Aadhi stood near the door. Looking at the girls he turned to go.

"Come Aadhi. She's Dakshi my best friend." Vrushali asked him to take the seat and introduced dakshina to him. He was little conservative at first when talking with Dakshina then realised she was Vrushali's companion in savage reply. He made a note in his mind to be careful with her too.. Vrushali was laughing and smiling every time looking at Aadhi who became speechless due to her bestie's replies. Her smile was worth watching for him.

Both Vrushali and Aaditya had been spending most of the time together. Walking around the fields at the morning and evenings at the terrace garden. He becomes carefree and all attentive when he's around her. Leaving all the cases and calls behind. She, on the other hand started liking his presence, his talks, his smile and his comfort. She noticed his each and every changing demeanor when it comes to work talks. Also her yet to be MIL was loving her as her daughter now itself changing sides from her son to her daughter.

She was gelled easily with all of them.

On the other hand Vidya and Rishi were more than friends in just a day span.

She too took care of him so nicely that Rishi himself was being followed by her like her shadow.

At times she disliked his cold behaviour when it comes to his work.

She would discuss wierd situations about taking tests and making reports and the mischief she and Stace used to do.

Almost her talks included Stacy and Stacy.

He felt she was protective about her, so much that she would even push Stacy out if they both were caught in fire or something.

In short they both are soul sisters.

.......

Vishwa stood near the window of Nazia's room watching her offering Namaz behind the tree designed room divider. The nearest yellow light shone creating a golden effect through the tree pattern in the dim lighted room along with her worshipping style.

After finishing her Namaz and dua Nazia left hurriedly downstairs when she saw Vishwa before one of the door on the way to stairs. Noticing her he greeted.

"Tasleem" he said waving his hand upwards.

"Tasleem" she replied smiling doing the same way. Looking at him for half a minute she moved down and joined her friends who were busy arguing about dress code for tomorrow's event which turned into laughs.

In between their laughs,

"Naaz, you can take off your hijab. No one's non mehram here." Vrushali told as in general.

"Oh. I forgot." She said looking away and blushed which was unseen by them.

Why? She only knows...

......

"Machan, can you get that smell?" Rishi asked Nikhil stopping Their tracks to their room.

"It must be your bhrama(delusion). It's long time right since you had- wait" he too smelled again keenly nodding slightly. His eyes went wide along with Rishi's identifying what smell it was

"BIRIYANIII" they exclaimed and moved to the source of the briyani aroma which reached Stace's open room.

Their eyes were fixed on the her plate filled with biriyani