HARVEST HURT

Finally update is here.

Sorry for the delay.
I was caught up with studies and finally got time to sit and write.

For forgiveness...

3+1 update..

First chapter is here

Enjoy..
-----------

VIDYA'S POV

"I am done today. Don't come in eyes of vanajakshi." I mumbled to myself while i was walking slowly to escape from her. If she gets me... I am done...

"Saranya, akka, Thattha, I am going to groove." I informed in general and walked fast to avoid any questions... But...

"Wait. I told yesterday that we will first visit Temple to fix date for engagement and then go for harvest. Now where are you escaping?" Vanajakshi asked in a loud voice which boomed from kitchen entrance.. I face palmed myself..

"You all go to temple. Sashi called me at riverbank now. You told to give those clothes na. I'll do it. In fact I had already been to temple today so. Meet you at fields." I said in a hurry and made a real excuse. Everyone except Aadhi Anna and Rishi were downstairs.

"Vishwa, give your bike keys." I said turning to him forwarding my hand.

"What happened to yours?" He was about to give but took it back dangling in his finger.

"Umm. It's sleeping you know." I said like stating a fact pointing index finger.

"I won't give. Go." He said with am ignored face and turned to go.

"Dei. Give it." I went behind him but he started running with the keys..

"Po di" he ran from side corridor connecting stairs without turning back and...

"Dei ahh" I bumped on someone so bad that is stumbled but the person held me. That person was none other than...

Rishi

"Sorry" he said looking at our position. My hands on his chest and his one hand on my arm other on my waist.

"Thanks." I mumbled and moved.

"Um.." he tried to say something but I had ran off.

"Why dear, you are running always? Come to temple with us. It is good for family when visited Temple together." Mathi aunty said sweetly.

"Even she is asking. Come." Saranya joined her.

"I'm getting late. See you all." Ignoring all of them I informed and ran away jumping the thresholds.

"This girl!" I heard Saranya's chuckle

"Keeps on running off" Mathi aunty told

"Baby, lakku.. that seempal.." Stace shouted as she came down.

"Seempal ah.." vanajakshi exclaimed coming to central hall with a tin on her hand

"Sorry baby" I gave Stace a 'sorry' look and ran off

............

"So what took you all so much time? Even I came from backwaters." I questioned walking towards them.

What! They tested my patience! I was waiting for them from almost half an hour!

"Talks later, first pooja." Vanajakshi shut my mouth with her glare. I too glared her.

Vanajakshi!! You took revenge right!

"Sambandhi, you all too join us." Appa told to Raghavan uncle and his family who were standing at a far.