𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

"Never trust your fears they don't know your strength." -Athena Singh                                                              

»——————◦•♛•◦——————«

As the princes lined up to pick their specialty, I gazed at each book. All the crests on the books symbolized its animal, and were beautifully made.

"Alright young men, you will pick the one you feel most drawn to. If the book rejects you, you must pick another. Once you pick a book, lay your hand upon a page and a crest of the animal will appear somewhere on your figure."

"What if all the books reject you?" a boy called out.

"Than you won't have  a specialty." The elderly said with a sharp tone in his vulgar voice.

"Alright I don't have all day, someone step up."

A tall boy with brown hair laid his eyes on all the books. He pushed up his glasses and stepped in front of the phoenix. Opening the book, he skimmed through the pages. Although to everyone the pages seemed blank, he was reading. He stopped at a page abruptly and placed his hand upon it. An invisible Force pushed against him and he cried out in pain. Gasps erupted while the boy slowly stood up. only to reveal a hole in his pants, and in the rip a phoenix crest marked his calf.

The process continued.

Bear

Dragon

Naga

Bear

phoenix

Bear

Dragon

Naga

Naga

and so on.

The crest appeared on all different parts of their body. Few were rejected but just chose another book and were accepted. only 3 had picked the Pantera, and one was rejected.

"Alright please recall, due to the immense amount of changes in the boy's bodies they will fall ill for a brief time. A week or so."

He wove his wand to get rid of the books but Griffin interrupted him.

"WAIT! can you remove them tomorrow? I'm sure many will want to take pictures by their crest."

Many hummed in agreement.

"Alright I'll be back at dawn tomorrow."

I smiled and silently thanked Griffin. Tonight, we were going to complete our task.

"Angeline!"

"Griffin!"

"LOOK! he point to his upper back and into a hole in his shirt. 

A Pantera crest.

"Griffin! It looks astounding! Does it hurt?"

"Immensely so." he replied rubbing his neck.

"Will you be able to continue the-"

"Yes of course. and guess what?"

"Yes?"

" Emily talked to me and I finally courted her! Were dating!"

"Griffin that's wonderful! I don't think I could of handled any more attempts to seize her attention."

We chuckled, hugged quickly and went our separate ways. Agreeing to meet at our specialized times.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈