𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

"Turn Pain into Power." -Unknown 

»——————◦•♛•◦——————«

As much as I hated laying around, I couldn't help but be happy I could feel my legs. I was in a nice room, one for royals. The bed was white and large and there were chairs by my bed for visitors. Sadly I haven't gotten any which made me want to strangle Griffin. But I'm sure he has a good reason. 

"Angeline? Are you awake?"

I looked up in a daze and saw Basil sprinkling fairy dust on me.

"Hi Basil." My voice came out slowly and low.

"Listen, this fairy dust will make you heal faster, we need to get you out of here. They called your parents."

"What you say?" I rubbed my eyes slowly sitting up, I was coming down from a high of all the drugs they gave me for my pain.

"Griffin is waiting so we can leave and sign up."

"Huh?"

She groaned in annoying and grabbed my face.

"Mommy and daddy are coming. Run Now."

Oh shit. I stood up and instantly crashed onto the floor.

"Oh my goodness." Basil covered a wheel chair in fairy dust and made it float towards me. I pushed myself up and sat onto the chair. 

She opened a window right before my father and a doctor burst in.

"Hey! what do you think our doing?"

"Hi father who doesn't remember my name!" The words flew out of my mouth before I could stop them. The drugs were definitely still in my system.

Basil made me and the wheel chair fly out the window, as she sat on my shoulder. Shouts came from the window behind me but I had no problem ignoring them.

"Angeline please don't fall off this chair, I don't think I'll be able to save you."

"Ok."

I flew through the clouds and closed my eyes. The wind was cooling down my face. The clouds hindering my vision, but I didn't mind. My hair was being blow back and the fresh oxygen was leaving and entering my lungs. I have never felt so free.

"Hello? Angeline?" The small fairy called out to me.

"Yes?"

"hold on tight were going down and I don't know if I can lower you slowly."

I nodded and held onto the armrests. Suddenly the chair stopped and started falling straight down. 

I was too tired to yell but I promise you in my head I was terrified. We only slowed down once we approached the floor. My Hair was a mess and Griffin was looking at me with an amused face.

"What was that about trying to go slowly, Basil?"

"Oops" She shrugged.

"Why hello to you too."

"Hey you!" I pointed at him. "I missed you."

I stood up to go towards him but my legs gave out and he caught me before I face planted.

"I missed you too." He chuckled "Sorry I wasn't there to help, I was fixing our carriage."

While he was holding me up, I looked over his shoulder. The carriage looked brand new. The cloth once filled with tears and holes was replaced with new heavy duty material. The wood was new and thicker. And our horses looked much better, they were neatly groomed and fed. They held their heads high, filled with confidence.