𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

"You are strong enough to face it all even if it doesn't feel like it right now." -

»——————◦•♛•◦——————«

It wasn't very Ideal to wake up to yelling and the sound of a sword slicing. But most definitely not something new. I opened my eyes to see a battle scene unfolding right in front of me. Griffin was fighting a very angry boar. A very big angry boar. While he was pushing the large pig off of him, a very angry Fairy was yelling.

"Let me help!"

"NO! you'll destroy the entire forest and you might attract the witch or wizard that put a spell on you. Just protect Angeline."

"She's asleep what am I protecting her from? Nightmares?"

I chuckled and made them both turn their head, giving the boar an opening to push Griffin to the floor. He landed with a thud but slowly rose and stabbed the boar with his sword.

"Your awake!" The fairy flew over to me.

"Why hello, I see your doing alright."

"Yes! thanks to you! I don't remember much except a sharp pain in my chest. I'm sorry the face of who had pained me is blurred." 

I sat up and stretched, letting out a large yawn.

"It's alright just be careful so it doesn't happen again."

"Yes Ma'am. Oh! my name is Basil"

"Nice to meet you, Basil." I shook her hand with my pointer finger.

"Why are you in the forest? Isn't in dangerous for Princesses?"

"Where here to attend the annual familiar competition." 

"You have magic? Is that how you saved me?"

"Yes, very much so."

"Alright I'm done!" I looked at Griffin, half his body covered in blood.

"Where almost out of the forest, how are you Angel?"

"I'm alright, very well rested."

"That great, I'll go wash up and we will head on our way."

I nodded and sat in the front of the carriage grabbing hold on the reins, soon joined by Griffin.

"How bad was it while I was asleep?"

"Not too bad, not many animals but they we're strangely strong."

"Sorry I couldn't help."

"You have done enough, now let's work together to get out of here, shall we?"

Nodding, I gave him a quick hug. Simply showing my gratitude.

"Aww you we're worried weren't you?" 

"uh no."

"Mhmm sure."

I gave him a gentle shoulder shove and he let out a laugh, tugging on the reins.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

My blade was way to small for this matter. We were surrounded by goblins, small but large in numbers. Our backs faced each other while we tried to take out a fraction of them.

"Griffin," I yelled while kicking away the annoying creatures. "Even if we are able to take them all, we will have low stamina and we have no Idea was creatures lay ahead."

"Yes I know, I have an Idea. Lead them away please." 

I nodded, running in the opposite direction. The ugly green creatures following me, while Griffin climbed up a tall tree and began a spell.