𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

"Do something today that your future self will thank you for." 

»——————◦•♛•◦——————«

If I could go back to the time I was trapped in the kingdom, I would never had believed I would be here today. Training with a retired wizard, and becoming more powerful. The weapon I had chosen was proving to be extremely difficult. I have gotten as far as being able to hold the handle while I activate it. But having to infuse magic with it seemed impossible.

  I sat down for a breather and watched Griffin and Mr. Winifred. My legs we're sore from the walking I had been doing for the past few days. But they seemed to have almost reached perfect condition.

Mr. Winifred stopped the timer as Griffin reached the top of the tree. Griffin was panting and his hands we're covered in blisters. He was working hard and was much stronger than me, he was surpassing me in every possible technique. I could barely turn on my weapon, and I was close to giving up.

"Griffin I have never met a boy with such speed as yours. You run and climb as fast as a wild Pantera. You truly are incredible, but I think we should start practicing some magic with you." Winifred advised Griffin.

Griffin jumped down from the tree and wiped he sweat from his forehead, "How come?"

"You are very strong and capable, physically. You could most definitely take on one Pantera alone from what you have learned in training. But your magical abilities lack, you have only learned few special magical abilities, luckily you have your basics down so we can focus on harder spells."

"Alright fair enough, let's get started."

"Griffin, we will begin tomorrow. You may head to the cabin early, I would like some time to work with Ms. Angeline."

"Alright, See ya Angeline." Griffin gave me a quick side hug and started jogging home.

Mr. Winifred waited for Griffin to leave, than sat next to me.

"I see your struggling, I thought it would be best to let you figure it out on your own but it seems you need some guidance."

I nodded.

"I heard tomorrow is your birthday, how old are you turning?" 

"15"

"Is there anything you would like to do for your birthday? We could go into the village."

"How? There are people looking for me everywhere."

"I can just cast a disguise spell on you. Nothing major."

I nodded as I liked the idea. I would like to get out a bit.

"Alright, now lets get up and work on this whip of yours shall we?"

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

"Your able to hold onto the whip when it appears correct? Why haven't you started using it?"

"I can't infuse my magic with it. I've been trying to but I just can't."

"Well the point of these tools are for them to be another option when your magic isn't available. Focus on using the whip without your magic."

"I understand. So I should just forget about magic for a while? Just focus of using the whip as it is?"

"Correct."

I clicked the button of the metal stick and the whip appeared before my eyes. The force was still strong and I stumbled when I summoned it but it was progress. I lifted my hand to slam the whip on the ground but Mr. Winifred stopped me.