the fall

it was snowing and i love snow! soo i decided to go for a walk. i just bought these new winter boots and i'm so in love with them arggg!! "mom, dad, i'm going for a walk!" you yelled.
i moved back in with your mom and dad because i didn't have the money to pay all my bills.
so for now i just have to work my ass out to get my money's back. i mean it wasn't terrible to stay with them but it's just something different to live in your own little house.

*you have walked for a while now*
my legs began to hurt a little so i decided to go back home but as i was about to walk into the turn i got a huge shock and fell bet someone was there to grab me but was also the one who gave me the shock.
i opened my eyes and said "thank you so much i could have fell on my head!" the guy- "your welcome and sorry for giving you a shock. y/n- "really thank you again.." the guy- "oh yeah i'm Vincent but call me vinnie" y/n- "vinnie? as in vinnie hacker?!" omg i remember him from high school we was dating for like 2 years but i had to move so we broke up.
vinnie- "y/n?" he said with a raised eyebrow.
y/n- " omg what?! it's so long since i've seen you omg i've missed you so much" i said giving him a huge hug. he pulled away and we looked into each other's eyes. we got closer and he pulled in for a kiss. so did i. i remember i had a huge breakdown when we had to break up but hey it seems like we can get back together.
vinnie- "omg i can't believe it's you! i have missed you so much and i still have you as my background"
y/n- "wow i look so young, i've never stopped thinking about you"
vinnie- "yeah you really do" he said with a little smile on his face.
y/n- "well do you wanna go get some coffee because i'm freezing to death soon" i said chuckling.
vinnie- "yeah let's go do that we can't have you to freeze to death you know y/n"
i looked at him again and said "i love you vinnie, i am so so happy that we are here together again"
vinnie- "me too y/n and i love you a lot too"
we kissed again and walked over to the cafe and got some coffee. we just talked about how our life has been since we last saw each other, and then we walked home to him and cuddled and saw a movie.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
just imagine this i would have died omg
plz come with some ideas i'm running out!!