bet?

Vinnie🥺💗YO YOU GUYS OWE ME 50 BUCKS I WON THE BET, I MADE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!!

Vinnie🥺💗
YO YOU GUYS OWE ME 50 BUCKS I WON THE BET, I MADE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!!

Kio😌
Dude..

Troy🖤
Wrong chat bro..

y/n
what..? is that true vin?

Vinnie🥺💗
shit.. y/n plz hear me out!

y/n
so it is true.. yk what? i'm done with you! every boy i've been with have been using me and i really thought you were different but no. i guess i was wrong fuck you vinnie!

Vinnie💔
y/n plz don't just let me explain!!

Kio😌
broo you messed up really bad here..

Vinnie💔
kio do you mind shutting the fuck up right now and let me handle this on my own? thanks
*read*

as i read the text i was out shopping with the girlsi couldn't help it but run to the nearest bathroom crying

i couldn't help it but run to the nearest bathroom crying..
avani- "y/n are you okay? what happened?"

maddy- "you know you can talk to us about everything right?"

i unlocked the door and all the girls stood there with a concerned look, avani, addi, maddy and nai rushed to me giving me a huge hug.

y/n- "it's vinnie.." i said sobbing.
nai- "what did he do now?! i swear i'm gonna punch him so hard in the face soon"
y/n- "he texted to the wrong group that the boys owes him 50 bucks because "i fell in love with him" for a bet" i said showing them the texts.
avani- "well i think we should go back and let vinnie explain, he looks like he wants to talk with you because he has tried to call you 17 times and left you 24 messages.."

avani was always there for me when i needed her, she's my best friend and has been there almost my whole life. she always gives the best advice so we ofc got back so i could talk to vinnie or more like vinnie could talk to me..

as we arrived home i step in and vinnie wasn't there to open up as he used to.. he was probably up his room crying or something.

i walk up to my room to change clothes but before i walk in my room i stop. a huge basket with all my favorite snack and favorite flowers and a huge teddy bear in it was on my bed with a letter.. it was from vinnie.

dear y/n..
i know i truly messed up at this point i really do, but i want you to know that i love you. so much y/n and the bet didn't really mean anything to me anymore because i fell for you too.. i fell hard for you actually.
i enjoy every second i'm with you, your not just my best friend you almost became like a sister to me, and i don't want to loose that, because i'm in love with you y/n and i know you are in love with me too.
but probably not after this and i wanna make everything okay again but i want you to give me permission first because i know how much you hate me for this, but remember i'm here when ever you wanna talk about it.
i love you
-vinnie

i sighed after reading it and wiped the tears away from my cheek. i don't hate him for what he did but i hate him for not telling me before. i still love him. a lot, and ofc i'm still in love with him he's.. vinnie who isn't? i got up and took some sweats on with a oversized hoodie, and walked over to vinnies room.
i knocked on the door and waited for him to answer but he didn't. i knocked again and the door opened, his eyes was red and puffy he on of my oversized hoodies on wich was his size. before he could finish saying my name i pulled him in for a kiss, he pulled away saying "aren't you mad at me?" "yes i am vinnie but i'm crazy in love with you so it's impossible not to forgive you" he pulled in for a kiss again and picked me up and walked over to the bed. "i'm so sorry y/n, i love you so much" "vin it's okay"
we then cuddled up and watched some movies and ordered pizza.

———————————————————————————
Yooo what's up bestiess?? How are y'all doing?
ALSO THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS OMG I'M ABOUT TO CRY