i'm so sorry

play wings or the night we met,  if you wan't to<3

"YOU PROMISED ME! YOU- PROMISED ME!" y/n said bursting down in tears backing away from the man she loved the most. vinnie hacker who has now ruined everything. y/n ran out the door took her skateboard and skated down to the place her and vinnie met on her birthday. as she arrived she placed herself down beside the tree they talked together for the first time. she broke into tears again because she couldn't stop thinking about what she just went through.

*flashback*

vinnie- "no she won't find out and if she does i don't really care, i don't love her anymore i love you olivia" y/n heard vinnie say to olivia. her best friend since birth, how could she? and how the fuck could vinnie even in the first place?

"i love you too vinnie" olivia said and then they started making out.

y/n- "vinnie what the fuck and what the fuck olivia i thought we were friends?"

vinnie- "shit! y/n plz wait"

y/n- "no vinnie you promised me not to cheat like all my other ex's" she said with her eyes filled with tears.

vinnie- "y/n plz it wasn't what it seems like plz wait" he said running after her out of the room trying to get his pant back on.

y/n- "no it's over we're over!"

vinnie- "what did i do?"

y/n "SHUT UP! I HEARD YOU! YOU TOLD HER YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE VINNIE THATS WHAT YOU DID" "YOU PROMISED ME" "YOU- PROMISED ME!"

*end of flashback*

y/n took her phone out of her pocket and looked at old pictures of her and vinnie together. i still love him but i don't think i can ever forgive him for what he did and i especially can't forgive olivia, i really thought she was different but no. i kept getting messages from vinnie but i ignored them. she decided to text her closest friend she had otherwise than olivia.

*today*

*today*

hey, can i come over? i need to tell you something

yeah sure. is everything okay?

not really, but i'll be there soon. thank you❤️

yeah ofc sure❤️
*read*

i knickers on the door and dixie opened

i knickers on the door and dixie opened. as soon as she saw me she pulled me into a long hug saying "hey what's wrong? is it about vinnie? i saw his twitter"  "what's up with his twitter"  "idk take a look" dixie said showing me her phone.

*twitter*
vinnie: hey guys i have some bad news that happened for not so long time ago. today i messed up badly like really bad. i cheated on y/n and i regret it more than anything else but plz don't get mad at her or hate on her! say everything you want to me if you have something to say. and hey y/n i know you blocked me but if you see this i wanna tell you something. i know i messed up but hey it's a prank girl. and i know that dixie is showing you this right now. the meaning with this prank was that i would have proposed to you but u left to fast. so y/n will you marry me? will you be the love of my life? plz come home so we can talk. i love you and only you.

*yourshipname*: omg is this really happening?! plz tell me this isn't a dream!!!
avani: IHHH CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING!! ofc if you say yes y/n haha
user174: what is happening omg i'm gonna cry omg🥺😭
vinnieismybaby: be right back i think i got something in my eye😭

dixie- "i think you should go back home" she said smiling

y/n- "i don't know what to say. is this true or am i dreaming?" she said with happy tears rolling down both her cheeks.

dixie- "no your not! now get back!" she said pushing me out the door.

*at home*
y/n ran inside and jumped in vinnies arms yelling "YES MY ANSWER IS YES! but i still hate you"

vinnie- "haha i understand. now will you jump off me so i can put on the ring?"

y/n- "yes" i said laughing.
*the ring*

———————————————————————————
sry this is so long but i thought i would treat you guys a little for over 2k views?!!?! this is insane thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️