dinner

a/n
hi guys i just wanna say thank y'all so so much for all the support!! i'm sorry for not updating but i'm working on a story for y'all so get ready😛 i love you so much!! anyways lets get started with the smut😏

my mom and dads friends are comming over for dinner tonight. i think my mom mentioned that they have two sons but i've never seen or heard of them before today. i helped my mom with dinner and my dad was upstairs getting ready since he just came home from work. i was actually kind of exited to see their sons. i heard a knock on the door. "y/n can you please go open" my mom asked and i did. i opened up and saw them standing there i gave them a hug but there was one hug i enjoyed the most. "hi i'm y/n" i said to the two sons. "hey i'm reggie" "i'm vincent but call me vinnie" he said winking at me. god he was hot i could just jump on him right away and fuck the shit out of him.
as we sat at the table i was sitting beside vinnie. i suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. it was vinnies. he looked at me smirking and said "i have to go to the bathroom i'll be right back" and squeezed my thigh as a sign that i should come with him. "i forgot i have some homework to do that i'm supposed to get done within the next 2 hours i'm so sorry" i walked upstairs. i felt a hand on my waist from behind, i turned around to see vinnie. i followed him in my room and locked the door behind me. i pushed him on the bed and sat myself on his thighs. i grabbed the back of his head and pushed our lips together into a passionated kiss that turned out to a make out. he turned me even more in with his hands on my waist massaging it. i then started to grind forth and back on him making him moan a little into the kiss. i then took of his shirt revealing his trained upper body with a spider tattoo on the middle of his chest and a lot of tattoos on his arm. he then took of my dress and my bra leaving me in only underwear. he stood up so i could take off his pants. "you can take off my boxers too princess" that name. as i took them off my eyes widened as i saw his length. he was big, really big. "jump" he said and of course i did. he placed us on my bed. he's now kissing my neck while playing with one of my boobs. he started to go down on me until he reached my core he kissed my inner thigh while taking off my underwear. he kissed my heat making me want him more. he placed his index finger and his ring finger and stuck them in me making me moan. he started going faster while licking me and his other hand still on my boob. i felt a knot in my stomach "I'm- coming" as i said that he stopped. "not yet" he came up to my face kissing me and with that he was in me, i rolled my eyes back in pleasure while he groaned in my ear. "faster" i tried to say. then he started going really fast. the familiar knot in my stomach came again "vin- i'm gonna- come" "hold on a sec- i'm there soon" he groaned. and then we both came moaning and both out of breath. "holy shit y/n that was hot" "yeah it was. we should definitely do that again" i said trying to catch my breath.

a/n
y'all are horny asf so if this made you even more horny give it a vote😛